Short & Simple Example Sentence For Debut | Debut Sentence
- Elle daterait du début du 12e siècle.
- Son début avait été de la plus grande maladresse.
- Beatrice and Lillian had to make their debut there.
- La tour romane date du début du 12e siècle.
- First, a most promising debut in London.
- The debut of Lois Taggett.
- He made his debut at a concert given by Mozart at Dresden.
- Yes, I can safely say that Leah made her debut with us.
- Tel est le début d'un livre sur les Abeilles d'Angleterre.
- She had sent him the card to her debut ball by way of repaying an obligation.
- Melba made her debut in grand opera when she was twenty-two years of age.
- All was now ready for the debut of Jack's paragon.
- La partie supérieure de la tour fut édifíée au début du 16e siècle.
- Teresa Titjens made her debut in grand opera at the age of fifteen.
- Construite au 11e siècle, la nef fut terminée au début du 12e siècle.
- Le début de la fin, donc, pour la téléphonie à un prix prohibitif.
- The Debut into Society of" etc., etc.
- Kellog made her debut as Gilda in "Rigoletto" at the age of eighteen.
- She was the pupil of Mlle Prevost, and made her debut in 1725 with Rich.
How To Use Debut In A Sentence?
- He had previously made his debut there, by a theory on the influence of the planets.
- It was not until eight years later that he made a serious debut as an operatic composer.
- The commencement of a parliament is always looked to with curiosity, as the debut of new members.
- Nordica made her debut at fifteen, and is still one of the greatest and loveliest of our singers.
- Scalchi studied while a mere child, and made her grand opera debut at the age of sixteen.
- Pauline Lucca was singing at thirteen, and made her debut at the age of sixteen.
- It would be my debut as a grown girl, and I must offer myself to their criticism.
- So pronounced was his talent that he made his debut at the age of eight in Vienna, Austria.
- Glass is scarcely known in Cuban windows; the glazier has yet to make his debut in Havana.
- At the age of four and one-half years he made his debut at the Philadelphia Academy of Music.
- His debut as a pianist was made in Rome, in 1881, at the palace of Cardinal Hohenlohe.
- Contemporary press reports of the stage debut of the telephone showed pleased astonishment mixed with considerable dread.
- I was sitting on stage with my seventeen year-old daughter, actually participating in her debut as a soloist.
- Sometimes she brought with her the youngest of her offspring, a little girl of six who had already made her debut as a child-actress.
- Besides this my debut in a hammock for a bed was a pronounced failure, until a merciful sleep temporarily took me from the sad realities.
- The young girl made her debut that winter, and the papers were full of her pictures and the entertainments given in her honor.
- This is the reason one sees so many artists who have made a brilliant debut disappear from sight very soon or wind up later on a mediocre career.
- Au début des années 2000, la webcam devient partie intégrante d'un équipement informatique.
- Ce début audacieux trouva un public bienveillant, mais n'obtint qu'un succès d'estime.
- Pesaroni made her grand opera debut at sixteen, and twenty-five years later we find her still one of the leading grand opera singers.
- She was born in Milan in 1812, made her debut at sixteen, and had an undisputed reign of over a quarter of a century.
Definition of Debut
(transitive, chiefly US) to formally introduce, as to the public | (intransitive) to make one's initial formal appearance | A performer's first performance to the public, in sport, the arts or some other area.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Debut in a sentence
sentence with Debut
Debut used in a sentence
Debut make sentence
make sentence with Debut
make sentence of Debut
Debut sentence in english