Short & Simple Example Sentence For Deceitful | Deceitful Sentence
- Some cats are very deceitful at heart.
- Verily the deceitful should be destroyed by deceit.
- How cruel and deceitful life is!
- To temper the deceitful ray.
- It is a most deceitful and hollow world!
- Oh, you deceitful wretch!
- Was it not rather the sport of a deceitful dream?
- Jane, you have been a deceitful thing.
- He also labors to prove him deceitful and a liar.
- What a wicked, deceitful wretch he is!
- The deceitful lover is plainly meditating a fresh attack.
- Ah, thou sly and deceitful hypocrite!
- Ha, ha, beautiful deceitful thing.
- He recalled the deceitful offer of the Shawnee leader.
- That deceitful steelyard had been the mainspring of his fortune.
- You think the sound of that deceitful voice has any charm for me!
- The deceitful will always badly say what he does not feel in himself.
- This is your deceitful lure for the weak souls of sinful nations!
- The deceitful Jingle saw in this a chance to benefit himself.
- Who could conceive, indeed, of a more cruel or deceitful tyrant?
- He had regular features, deceitful eyes, and looked something of a rake.
- On every point the deceitful Malay came short of his agreement.
- I tell you, he's the most deceitful rummy I ever seen.
- All the Einheriar fought with each other, deceitful woman! for thy sake.
- I did not tell him, deceitful woman that I was, that I myself already knew.
How To Use Deceitful In A Sentence?
- These mustangs are unquestionably the most deceitful and spiteful of all the equine race.
- Your youth and inexperience make you a stranger to a deceitful and flagitious world.
- It is precisely this that renders the deceitful science of conquerors so calamitous to nations.
- Ollie must be protected against his deceitful wiles, and against herself as well.
- She said appearances were deceitful and the most costly looking girls were often the cheapest.
- The tears he shed over my supposed corse could not be dangerous and deceitful drops.
- They are hospitable, but neglect their parents; and are deceitful and ungrateful.
- Straightway he is led by the deceitful brute into the unhallowed circle of his Bohemian masters.
- But he plotted again, and promised again, and bribed and bought again, in his old deceitful way.
- Catherine de Medicis was as crafty and deceitful as her father, and more superstitious and cruel.
- It is a pity, is it not, Edward, that we are compelled to be thus deceitful in this world?
- Now she hath clouded her deceitful face, My spiteful days prolong their weary race.
- Favour is deceitful and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.
- But though Letitia might be a romp, she was not a deceitful girl, and she respected her mother.
- The cunning deceitful butterfly, so soon as Bevis came near, turned aside and went along a furrow.
Definition of Deceitful
Deliberately misleading or cheating. | deceptive, two-faced
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Deceitful in a sentence
sentence with Deceitful
Deceitful used in a sentence
Deceitful make sentence
make sentence with Deceitful
make sentence of Deceitful
Deceitful sentence in english