Decision To In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Decision To | Decision To Sentence
- They always left the decision to her.
- It is an important decision to take.
- But that frown had brought decision to her mind.
- The decision to operate was made shortly after.
- Let your doubt be to yourself, your decision to them.
- The time was at hand for the decision to be made.
- The decision to abandon the fence livened them up.
- They must reach some decision to-night it appears.
- A great man, he may give some decision to that family.
- And they compromised by leaving the decision to Paris.
- Mrs. Woodburn announced her decision to her daughter.
- I will leave the decision to Miss Isola.
- That is not the court's decision to make.
- But the court was resolved to secure a decision to its own mind.
- Are you still firm in your decision to stick to the tannery?
- Perhaps the overdose deadened his decision to stay away from the hospital.
- It was futile to ask her to make a decision, to take any initiative.
- We shall test in every possible way the validity of your decision to go.
- Anger gave way to despair, decision to weakness and yielding.
- She was quite startled by the decision to which the Spaniard came.
- That, he painfully reflected, would be a very difficult decision to make.
- He arrived at his decision to buy, rather than sell, by tossing a coin.
- They two, and nobody else, can make the decision to fit their marriage.
- She had communicated their decision to Tom, who had heartily agreed with it.
- Better leave that decision to Nye; he knew the country and the situation.
How To Use Decision To In A Sentence?
- He was not willing to remain for a decision to be made between him and the other claimant.
- She had left all decision to him, and his decision was to ask her a few questions.
- An ingenious part of the conspiracy was the decision to leave the 1896 will in existence.
- It would seem the majority of the council favour the decision to retire forthwith.
- There are several matters of business which he knew awaited his decision to-day.
- Every student at the close of the term had formed the decision to lead a christian life.
- But she is so good and dutiful that she may stick by this decision, to please him.
- You knew it would do this, and yet it did not alter your decision to throw me over.
- Then she brushed these fancies into the background, for she had still a decision to make.
- Still many days must not pass before her decision to stay at home was made known to her.
- Waldersee is in Tientsin and has been there for weeks for some new decision to be made.
- What troubled her most was the way in which she should communicate her decision to Gilbert.
- Energy may be likened to the bending of a crossbow; decision, to the releasing of a trigger.
- To speak truth, this last matter had no little weight in his decision to stay away.
- Such is judging ability, in its completest form, as to the data of the decision to be reached.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Decision To in a sentence
Decision To sentence
sentence with Decision To
Decision To used in a sentence
Decision To make sentence
make sentence with Decision To
make sentence of Decision To
Decision To sentence in english