Short & Simple Example Sentence For Decreased | Decreased Sentence
- This results in decreased cost.
- The crew decreased every minute, but they struggled on yet.
- Their intimacy seems to have decreased since they were married.
- The supplies, especially of bacon and flour, decreased alarmingly.
- The plane's momentum decreased and she stopped with a slight jar.
How To Use Decreased In A Sentence?
- Formerly it was noted for its perch, but for some time they appear to have decreased in numbers.
- The depth of water decreased to 40 fathoms, afterwards we had no ground with 60.
- Again in 1855 it nearly suffered a similar fate with a decreased though very large loss of life.
- In four years after my cows began to get shot, my cattle decreased more than half.
- They decreased rapidly from a hundred to fifty, and then to twenty-five, and then to less.
- At last her horse had had enough, and his gallop decreased to a trot, his trot to a walk.
- The population of Chinatown had somewhat decreased since the Exclusion act was passed.
- Little by little I decreased the distance until, at last, I was only a few lengths behind them.
- It has been observed that as the recent mortality from consumption has decreased cancerous diseases have become more frequently fatal.
- Both observations in this test show that the amount of current entering and emerging from the line decreased as the inductance increased.
- There was also a change in the position of the fathers, which decreased their opportunity for providing for their unmarried daughters.
- Nathan made a desperate effort and broke into a staggering run, which somewhat decreased the distance.
- The proportion of corn meal can likewise be increased and simultaneously the amount of bran decreased until the ducklings are on a fattening ration.
- A glance at the location chart and its two tiny lights told him that the intervening distance had been decreased to about half a mile.
- But it was not merely the decreased chance of marriage which made the lives of middle-class women difficult in the last century.
- As these carriers decreased the number of cases infected by them would also decrease and so account for a gradually declining death rate.
- His uneasiness was not decreased by a bit of unpremeditated eavesdropping that fell in his way the next evening....
- Activity did not vary significantly with depth of snow until snow was more than 8 inches deep, when activity decreased abruptly.
- Radius of action is decreased or increased accordingly with resultant restrictions, or otherwise, on freedom of action.
- It was only a small bit of ground, and a good way from the market, which decreased its value exceedingly.
- He next perceived that their velocity increased as they approached the Sun, and decreased as they receded from him.
- Since that date the proportion has decreased steadily until in 1896-97 it was only eleven per cent., and for 1897-98 it was even less than this.
- On the other hand, it is interesting to note that the proportion in Germany decreased from about 58 per cent.
- Between 1945 and 1960, the last census of which any record remains, the population decreased from ninety millions to less than twelve millions.
- If the room temperature increases above 32oC, it should be decreased by hanging wet sacks around the place.
- The present rate of duty should be decreased to 55 per cent on imported hats having a foreign value of $9.50 or more per dozen.
- Lance saw a few patrols of enemy scouts; he clung to the clouds, decreased his speed, and began circling over the heart of the metropolis itself.
- Another severe shock occurred in November, 1846, but from that date they have decreased both in number and intensity.
- Nor was her satisfaction decreased when the first person they came across chanced to be no other than Mrs. Willoughby.
- The war between Austria and Italy in 1866 decreased the suicide rate of each country about fourteen per cent.
- I must make you understand that my emotional attachment to you was not increased nor decreased by the fact that my physical actions were directed at you.
- There probably has been a greater waste of fat than of any other commodity, but it is encouraging to note that this waste has been decreased by conservation.
- At midnight Lloyd took the temperature (which had decreased considerably) and the pulse, and refilled the ice-pack about the head.
- In the State of Massachusetts, where accurate statistics were kept, the number of suicides decreased seventeen per cent.
- After a distance of twenty miles the height gradually decreased until within a distance of another fifty miles the ice sank to the level of the water.
Definition of Decreased
simple past tense and past participle of decrease
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Decreased in a sentence
sentence with Decreased
Decreased used in a sentence
Decreased make sentence
make sentence with Decreased
make sentence of Decreased
Decreased sentence in english