Short & Simple Example Sentence For Decree | Decree Sentence
- Tis a decree determinde.
- Thus did he decree and order.
- The decree is put in force.
- The operations of this decree have been peculiar.
- The decree was accordingly reversed.
- Let her sign that decree if she dares!
- Such a decree never existed.
- The decree has gone forth.
- I thus elude the decree of the senate.
- The boy accepted her decree under protest.
- Honesty issued a decree of impartial justice.
- He had proclaimed the decree throughout the county.
- Have you read the decree concerning hostages?
- Such had been the decree of the kind old philosopher.
- The decree was voted in the midst of tumult.
- This latter decree was posted everywhere.
- He will have mercy and will decree thy fate.
- One would think the decree very flattering to the nation!
- I must obey the decree which has gone forth.
- This the king can do, by the decree which is expected.
- Thy harsh decree has much estranged the nation.
- The king immediately caused the decree to be prepared.
- A decree for his arrest was resolved upon by acclamation.
- She never imagined he would take her decree calmly.
- By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
- Such is the decree of the magistracy of the Cadmaeans.
- Oxford University, decree of.
- The decree was dated August 9.
- Here, as elsewhere, women interpreted the decree of fate.
- Synodal decree of Ancyra, 171.
- The decree deals with the alleged discoveries in Jerusalem.
- It is no accident, no arbitrary decree of Providence.
- Nevertheless, the decree hit Livingston pretty hard.
- Then for Marduk, their avenger, did they decree destiny.
- A decree went out from Caesar Augustus.
How To Use Decree In A Sentence?
- His Milan decree against English commerce.
- Each decree had the effect of an Act of Parliament.
- To this decree Sten Sture reluctantly affixed his seal.
- A decree of Clotaire II.
- In the decree of 16 Vendemiere an II.
Definition of Decree
To command by a decree. | An edict or law. | (law) The judicial decision in a litigated cause rendered by a court of equity.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Decree in a sentence
sentence with Decree
Decree used in a sentence
Decree make sentence
make sentence with Decree
make sentence of Decree
Decree sentence in english