Short & Simple Example Sentence For Defect | Defect Sentence
- Extraordinary defect of comprehension!
- And this defect is crucial.
- How is the defect remedied?
- Fine by defect and delicately weak.
- It was almost as if such a defect were a deformity.
- That was the fatal defect in their system.
- But you need have no defect in refinement.
- It appears that there is a defect in the text here.
- But this little defect did not worry him.
- To do so is but to exaggerate the defect in each case.
- He wondered why the defect had not been repaired.
- Why the defect in their articulation of words?
- This was the defect which the owner had repaired.
- It is invariably a defect of some sort.
- I discovered the defect by accident.
- The remedy for a widespread defect was found.
- Other qualities may compensate for any defect here.
- It is no defect in the sun if all do not enjoy his beams.
- It is a radical defect which should prevent friendship.
- This defect may also be hereditary.
- His defect is a purely personal matter.
- A few such shoeings sees the defect remedied.
- In spite of this defect the picture has power.
- In the machine under notice this defect is remedied.
- The leading defect of the confederation was its weakness.
- We may err by defect as well as by excess.
- John waited with the fear of defect in his ideal man.
- The other defect in the system, is its uniformity.
- This defect arises chiefly from old forgeries.
- The defect is not in language, but in men.
- Asceticism, defect of, 317.
- The greatest defect among the men is the want of calf.
- His one outstanding defect was an entirely closed eye.
- So every defect of the mind may have a special receipt.
- This is a defect in art perhaps, but a very charming one.
How To Use Defect In A Sentence?
- American defect in, and cause of it, 137.
- This, for example, is precisely the defect of materialism.
- But it had a defect which I had overlooked.
- This defect of grade is shown in Fig.
- It is the only defect I am aware of in her character.
Definition of Defect
(intransitive) To abandon or turn against; to cease or change one's loyalty, especially from a military organisation or political party. | (military) To desert one's army, to flee from combat. | (military) To join the enemy army.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Defect in a sentence
sentence with Defect
Defect used in a sentence
Defect make sentence
make sentence with Defect
make sentence of Defect
Defect sentence in english