Defend Themselves In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Defend Themselves | Defend Themselves Sentence
- They can defend themselves.
- Communities will fight to defend themselves.
- How can the poor defend themselves against the rich?
- They would have to defend themselves if it came to a fight.
- They could neither retreat nor defend themselves.
- The Delawares prepared to defend themselves.
- Then the Ponca would make ready to defend themselves.
- We don't like people who can defend themselves.
- Private persons may be attacked and have no power to defend themselves.
- At the same moment the rest seized chairs or logs or bars to defend themselves.
- The astounded Shawnees had little chance to defend themselves.
- Turquiette, Penellan, and Louis prepared to defend themselves.
How To Use Defend Themselves In A Sentence?
- Monro replied simply that he and his soldiers would defend themselves till the last.
- Each of them girded on a sword, to defend themselves against the perils of the way.
- He will not allow men to defend themselves by an appeal to one-sided or abstract principles.
- Women defend themselves by attacking, just as they attack by sudden and strange surrenders.
- There they stored an abundant supply of grain, and prepared to defend themselves.
- Alert, and ready to defend themselves, they advanced carefully toward the timber.
- Elizabeth and Cecil tried to defend themselves upon four grounds; but they were all alike weak.
- These nations formed the league of the Northern Confederacy, to defend themselves.
- The B-17 bombers, however, were heavily armed and could defend themselves fairly well.
- They were attacked by the natives, and had constantly to form themselves into laager to defend themselves.
- The trouble with them is that they are just a little too good, and when attacked defend themselves with asperity.
- There were only three revolvers on board the schooner, and with these the crew prepared to defend themselves.
- But they felt strong in the goodness of their cause, and prepared to defend themselves to the death.
- Disappointed, they began to make preparations to defend themselves against the troops which were gathering on their frontiers.
- It is the practice of governments to keep their respective countries prepared to defend themselves against foreign enemies.
- As they thought this was true, there was nothing left for them to do but to take up arms and defend themselves.
- They built their houses elevated upon lofty posts to defend themselves from the attacks of their enemies.
- If this is done by order of the syndics and fiscals, let them defend themselves against the judges in what way they can.
- Early in the battle he had fled from the field, leaving his men to defend themselves as best they could.
- His tragic death warned them to withdraw at once from the fields, and defend themselves within the farm-house.
- It verged upon peonage to tie them up with an agreement that gave them no protection yet deprived them of the right to defend themselves.
- There are obstinate and unknown braves who defend themselves inch by inch in the shadows against the fatal invasion of want and turpitude.
- His three enemies were lying before him unable to defend themselves, and it was a fine opportunity to execute vengeance upon them.
- These negroes were well apprised of this custom, and took great precaution to arm and defend themselves if they were attacked.
- Without thinking that they had nothing to defend themselves with, should the bear turn and attack them, the boys gave chase.
- To such an extent was this carried, that memorials reached me begging my interference, as the memorialists could not now defend themselves.
- Wherefore, when any such token was seen, then all manner of men made ready to defend themselves from the enemy that approached.
- With the Reds mobilizing their forces, we cannot blame her neighbors for preparing to defend themselves.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Defend Themselves in a sentence
Defend Themselves sentence
sentence with Defend Themselves
Defend Themselves used in a sentence
Defend Themselves make sentence
make sentence with Defend Themselves
make sentence of Defend Themselves
Defend Themselves sentence in english