Defenseless In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Defenseless | Defenseless Sentence
- A poor defenseless cat!
- We are not quite so defenseless as you might think.
- The pitiless butcher of defenseless men?
- Poor, defenseless Earth-creatures!
- You're a bloody murderer of women and defenseless natives.
- Taking the child with them, they went up the stairs to the defenseless home.
- Beyond all beauty we can see The land's defenseless misery.
How To Use Defenseless In A Sentence?
- He was defenseless and was unaware of the sympathies of the inmates of the little house.
- They revenge themselves by burning our villages and killing defenseless people.
- The defenseless men, women and children left in the cabins were mercilessly butchered.
- He towers above me, gaunt, powerful, as pitiably defenseless as any little child.
- He "wanted no guff," and I left him to his meditations respecting his defenseless state.
- To protect the defenseless French coast against attack by the German navy; 2.
- It was being served out to him and his band as they had served it out to many a defenseless family in the beautiful valleys of the border.
- Somers had him at his mercy, and it seemed but little better than murder to shoot him in his defenseless state.
- Mother felt that in our present defenseless condition she should not refuse any offers of aid, and thanked him.
- They did succeed in killing a large number of defenseless men and women, but this was the only result of these attacks.
- But in this case we're not bombing a defenseless town, and killing women and children.
- He gave another cruel thrust into the very vitals of the defenseless machine, and then withdrew his dripping blade.
- Marise was so sensitive, so impressionable, so easily moved, so defenseless when her emotions were aroused.
- There was no sound of an alarm yet, no cries to suggest that the fiends had rushed up the stairs to wreak their savagery on a defenseless woman.
- Are we going to sit quietly on our islands, and let these devils incarnate continue to enslave our brothers and other defenseless people?
- She could no more tell this man, returning to life and love of her, than she could kill him as he lay there defenseless and trusting.
- There's a million islands out there of one kind or another, and as defenseless as a two weeks' old infant.
- They kept him fastened with a chain, but somehow he had worked himself loose, and now he had come to make a late supper out of poor defenseless me.
- The boy was sitting up, staring with dilated eyes at the nocturnal scene, and stretching out his little arms as if to aid his defenseless mother.
- He flung bursts of spouting, acid-filled lead at the defenseless planes, and saw two of them collapse in shrouds of acrid white smoke.
- He fell a prey to some ruthless Kurds, a hostile band who asked no questions of the innocent, defenseless man.
- We were only a crowd of old men and defenseless women and children, but we were all that was left of France in our French town.
- The propagation of offspring and the protection and support of the young and defenseless always involve sacrifice on the part of the parents and the stronger members of the race.
- Think how these defenseless ladies and thin-skinned gentlemen who fill positions of trust in your establishment must suffer sometimes from your boorish impetuosity.
- And, by the living God, the Hun would pay for that foul gas given to the wind to carry against defenseless men.
- And so now we were face to face with whatever final cruelty these devils in human shape might devise upon us, who were helpless and defenseless in their hands.
- Then seeing the camp of the maidens he approached, and finding them innocently eating his melons, he poured forth the vials of his wrath upon their defenseless heads.
- But if we ask, for instance, how so timid and defenseless an animal as the rabbit manages to survive and multiply, we extend our knowledge of natural history.
- Could it be possible that this young and beautiful girl had been a chattel, with no power to protect herself from the highest insults that lawless brutality could inflict upon innocent and defenseless womanhood?
- No day passes but the attack is renewed, but there is heard some sarcasm against the reverend, venerable, infallible corporations, defenseless and unsupported.
- No one who has not gone through the ordeal of an Indian insurrection can form any idea of the terrible apprehension that takes possession of a defenseless and noncombatant population under such circumstances.
- Instead of going westward where the danger was and something might be accomplished, they had turned eastward among the settlements and murdered a few poor defenseless people, mostly women and children.
- They were, moreover, angered at the severity with which the English general had endeavored to suppress their tendency to acts of cruelty on the defenseless settlers.
Definition of Defenseless
Lacking any form of defense; vulnerable; open to attack.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Defenseless in a sentence
sentence with Defenseless
Defenseless used in a sentence
Defenseless make sentence
make sentence with Defenseless
make sentence of Defenseless
Defenseless sentence in english