Short & Simple Example Sentence For Defer | Defer Sentence
- But let me not defer longer.
- I must defer a description of her.
- At any rate she was made to defer her journey.
- My joyful sentence you defer too long.
- Shall we defer it, dear?
- I must no longer defer my explanation!
- But let me defer these painful matters as long as possible.
- Why, then, should we defer the declaration?
- The Dorriens had been obliged to defer their foreign trip.
- Nor would he defer in any way to de Armijo.
- If so, I would defer my trip East.
- He was not the man to defer in that way to the prejudices of others.
- Acquet pretended to be ill in order to defer his departure from Donnay.
- I think perhaps we'd better defer that discussion, gentlemen.
How To Use Defer In A Sentence?
- When it is in your power to do good defer it not, for charity delivered from death.
- Godfrey resolved to defer till the morrow the task of proceeding to a new abode.
- He must defer the recovery until the morrow, if he could summon courage to go on with it at all.
- Then the rain came on, and they decided to defer the dash till the weather was more propitious.
- Therefore, he might omit this operation, or he might defer it to a later stage.
- I begged him in vain to defer it: there was a weight upon his mind, he said, which he must unload.
- Therefore I must defer till the wanted intercourse between us and you is re-established....
- To thy foul lust I never can consent; Why dost thou then defer my punishment?
- I did, God lives, and will revenge it home, If you defer my condigne punishment.
- This may require a commander to defer his choice until the situation has become more fully developed.
- If you and the cabman must have a drink together, kindly defer the function until after your return.
- Those who cannot be in time to witness the ceremony should defer their arrival until a sufficient time has elapsed to allow of its completion.
- Dalton stole a look at her pouting lips, thinking he would defer the reply to her question for a while.
- Under the circumstances it has seemed best to defer the attempt and to call attention in the footnotes to striking similarities with other fields.
- Tuesday was a clear, sunny day, but the boys decided to defer their departure until the next morning.
- Commanders are always anxious to grant correspondents passes after a victory; but they wish to defer the unwelcome publication of a defeat.
- Various circumstances, beyond my control, united to defer the publication of the contemplated work to the year 1838.
- But the sovereign thought it best to defer this point until his return from his proposed journey to Guelders.
- Which of us will defer the use of them till he hath learned them, even as ignorant men do not use terms of geometry or music?
- If you have neglected or overlooked this duty in time past, for your own sakes, for the sakes of your slaves, defer it no longer.
- But the inconveniences of childbirth and the cares required by a little girl whom I adore, made me defer this pleasure.
- Charles was not ready to meet the Swiss, and was willing to defer an issue, but he was wholly ignorant of the real strength of the confederation.
- It would be better, on that account, to defer action till after the baker's visit on Wednesday.
- If, however, by thoughtlessness or malice, her friends defer their visit, she must mourn for a much longer period alone.
- Before this it had become evident that to defer any longer the formation of an independent government was to keep up an unnecessary source of weakness.
- The war, which then existed between the Persians and the Turks, could not make him defer the execution of his pious enterprise.
Definition of Defer
(law, intransitive) To submit to the opinion or desire of another in respect to their judgment or authority. | To render, to offer.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Defer in a sentence
sentence with Defer
Defer used in a sentence
Defer make sentence
make sentence with Defer
make sentence of Defer
Defer sentence in english