Short & Simple Example Sentence For Defiant | Defiant Sentence
- Clarke folded his arms in defiant mood.
- He spoke in a fierce defiant way.
- She was angry, defiant and humiliated at once.
- He began to crash out some defiant chords upon the piano.
- He remembered a large bare throat and a defiant neck-tie.
- She wheeled round to face him, erect, defiant almost.
- Kenny, waiting, whistled softly with a defiant air of calm.
- The line of defiant Minute Men drawn up.
- If their rank were superior to mine, they were defiant and insolent.
- I demand the presence of a lawyer," was the defiant reply.
- He clenched his fist, with a fierce, defiant look on his face.
- The defiant horns of the town were answered by the bells of the University.
- He is a defiant fellow, a worthy brother of him of Ingvorstrup.
- But I could see that she had lost her short, defiant manner.
- K. Ethelstan, defiant attitude, right foot on stool, wears brooch.
- An' she used her fingers against her nose, too, most defiant and impolite.
How To Use Defiant In A Sentence?
- Jeanne stood by with a defiant air, superintending the cording of the last one.
- Her mother gave one defiant glance at her, then spooned out the cereal with vehemence.
- It was at once defiant and alluring, tender and mocking, artless and mischievous.
- The red spots in her cheeks deepened, and a defiant ring steadied her trembling voice.
- Betty turned a defiant back upon them, tears of disappointment dimming the blue eyes.
- The defiant look faded away, and a mournful expression settled around the full red lips.
- In her dark brown eyes two defiant stars glowed, but the clear, sweet voice was low and tender.
- Jerry's eyes were darkly defiant and her lifted hand seemed strong to strike for herself.
- Maria looked at her step-mother, who visibly shrank before her, then looked at her with defiant eyes.
- He walked home by the forbidden path through the plantation, feeling more reckless and defiant than he had ever felt before.
- But his tomahawk was poised ominously on his shoulder, and his courage gave him a defiant and almost impudent air.
- There was the same hard, stony glance, the same defiant bearing, the same haughty elevation of the brows.
- Just then the boy who had sat with Maria on the car coming over walked with a defiant stride to her other side.
- There was a stern, defiant expression in her face, very unlike my ideal of feminine charm and lamb-like meekness.
- She was quite defiant till Clarke reminded her that her guide would cut her down in her tracks if she refused.
- There was no answer but the steady, quick tapping of her foot on the floor, and her defiant face showed no more softening than an iron mask.
- Maggie jerked her flaxen locks backwards with a slightly defiant air, and inquired of her parent if she was comin' on out o' that.
- Self-reverence had dignified it, self-knowledge and self-control had turned the lines to kindly marble, defiant of time.
- They were defiant but they took it all in, and for many a day gave details highly embellished of the palace where Mikky lay.
- Before she reached the door she turned back, and stood facing him, self-possessed, and yet defiant and formidable in her composure.
- He was a daring and defiant sinner, "risking damnation," as he had once said, for the desire of his heart.
- She, poor creature, looked miserable enough; but the hardy, defiant expression was always on her face.
- But she held on her course; and he, smiling in a defiant way, shook his bridle, and in a few moments they were but half a dozen yards apart.
- And with a defiant glance at the big angry boy, the dark Hungarian swung down the path, singing as he went.
Definition of Defiant
defying. | Boldly resisting opposition.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Defiant in a sentence
sentence with Defiant
Defiant used in a sentence
Defiant make sentence
make sentence with Defiant
make sentence of Defiant
Defiant sentence in english