Short & Simple Example Sentence For Definitive | Definitive Sentence
- But speech itself was too definitive of horrors.
- Does anyone know what these definitive terms mean?
- Procure me, however, this definitive conference.
- The definitive losses represent at least 1,300,000 men.
- A Definitive Rossetti.
- He could not guess her movements after that silent, definitive leave taking.
- I shall reach out to my definitive prize in all the Lunechien Forest.
- This was followed by the definitive Treaty of Paris, September 3, 1783.
How To Use Definitive In A Sentence?
- With the centuries the Chinese government settled into more and more definitive form.
- On the 10th of April, 1783, the definitive treaty of peace was received and published.
- As she had spoken of her "abode," I knew there was some definitive objective of her flight.
- It cannot be said that the net results of these observations and hypotheses are of a very definitive character.
- Trevena's many-sidedness will be apparent only when there is a definitive edition of his work.
- Let us say again, under the shadow of that monstrous victory vast and definitive progress is taking place.
- This period of preservation, of definitive constitution with rational transformation, presents several varieties.
- That such a course would involve cessation of all hostilities within definitive lines in the territory of Russia is obvious.
- Les uns et les autres, qui en définitive se trouveront être les mêmes, sont des faits à grands rendements.
- Though the measures then adopted did not lead to a definitive suppression of the grievances complained of, some of them were removed in another mode.
- But so far am I from suggesting any definitive answer to such questions, that I hardly yet can put them clearly.
- Such was the definitive form of the contribution of the clergy, who also acquired the right of themselves assessing and levying these taxes on the holders of benefices.
- On November 23d, instead of a definitive treaty a simple convention was signed, postponing the coronation until February.
- But its events are so numerous that they swamp the figure of Lincoln and yet are not numerous enough to constitute a definitive history of the times.
- And what is there more brutally materialistic than the constant practice of that same Church since the eighth century, from which dates her definitive establishment as a power?
- On the 9th of that month, I waited on the Governor, at Parramatta, to receive his definitive instructions.
- During this period were evolved its organization and definitive features (see PARLEMENT).
- I regard them as the definitive chronicle of the first Irish American generation in its process of assimilation by New York.
Definition of Definitive
explicitly defined | conclusive or decisive | definite, authoritative and complete
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Definitive in a sentence
sentence with Definitive
Definitive used in a sentence
Definitive make sentence
make sentence with Definitive
make sentence of Definitive
Definitive sentence in english