Degenerating In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Degenerating | Degenerating Sentence
- I am told that the race is degenerating and dying out fast.
- The crowded rooms, the unholy excitement, are degenerating and debasing.
- The coins and the paintings of Pompeii show us craft degenerating in type.
How To Use Degenerating In A Sentence?
- We must prevent enthusiasm from degenerating into mob spirit, and from becoming attached to wholly material interests.
- Now and then Tom felt uncomfortably about his practical joke, which was degenerating into a deception.
- A republic follows; degenerating first into a rude and wild democracy; and thence into a cruel and more turbulent anarchy.
- For, remember, even with a general decrease of mortality you may often find a race thus degenerating and still oftener a family.
- Her ladyship was anxious to obtain some juvenile anecdotes of her hero; but the Bishop contrived to be amusing without degenerating into gossip.
- From the rank of genius, he was fast degenerating into that of profligate: his affairs grew more and more embarrassed; and he had no gift of putting any order in them.
- The tide of battle rolled eastwards, gradually degenerating into a pursuit and butchery, and the original site of the struggle was left to the dead and the dying.
- This proved to be valuable for social reasons, and it kept conditions of health among the poor from degenerating in anything like the way that has happened in modern times.
- The broad fact is that the farming class in this country is degenerating by the withdrawal of its best blood; and still more serious injury is being done to it by the introduction of the lower class of foreigners.
- The lyric tenor was a decent enough colleague, though an absolute peasant in behaviour, with an extraordinary high voice which was rapidly degenerating from misuse.
- It is seldom that the affections are likely to acquire an undue influence, but there is great danger of self-love degenerating into selfishness, which interferes with the duties we owe to others.
Definition of Degenerating
present participle of degenerate
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Degenerating in a sentence
sentence with Degenerating
Degenerating used in a sentence
Degenerating make sentence
make sentence with Degenerating
make sentence of Degenerating
Degenerating sentence in english