Short & Simple Example Sentence For Delighted | Delighted Sentence
- I should be delighted to go!
- I am delighted to see you.
- Say, is she delighted with it?
- They both gave an exclamation of delighted wonder.
- Richard had replied in terms which delighted the squire.
- Dear, dear, how delighted your mother will be!
- As she grew to womanhood Myra delighted in her garden.
- Therefore I shall be delighted to receive the deputation.
- I returned home, delighted with all that I had seen.
- The Caliph was delighted with the knowledge of Selim.
- The father was delighted to find how helpful his boys had become.
- Jolly's face was one broad, delighted smile.
- Joseph, nothing loath, set to work with a will, delighted with the fun.
- J. A. Clark, 17th Pa. Cav., was our delighted cook.
- Our Booklet describes it fully, and we shall be delighted to send you copy.
- But Betty was too delighted with her friend's triumph to be easily quenched.
How To Use Delighted In A Sentence?
- The little flower-garden in which she delighted was all in disorder and overrun with weeds.
- In addition to the information conveyed, the letter contained an invitation which delighted me.
- Hearing this, the lad was delighted beyond measure, and gave up the pigeon at once.
- I cannot express how much I was delighted with the sallies of my new acquaintance.
- Aggie was delighted to see him, and sprang into his arms, with a scream of joy, as he entered.
- If ever America produced a man whom the nation delighted to honor it was Perry.
- Bran, greatly delighted to have passengers, took them several voyages to New York and back.
- No one delighted more in the free and easy life of the frontier than did Colonel William Johnson.
- He delighted to talk of the exploits of the buccaneers in the West-Indies and on the Spanish Main.
- Jack, who was so delighted with the bargain that he ran all the way home to tell his mother how lucky he had been.
- He appeared rather to be delighted at this courtesy shown his queen, and so the affair passed happily.
- And when they went in to the great banqueting-hall and sat down to table, they were even more delighted than at first.
- I was delighted to observe how much a knowledge of Latin facilitated the acquisition of the modern tongue.
- Cavander was delighted beyond words when he heard that the heir to Phoride had successfully reacquired his own estate.
- The nuns bade her a delighted farewell; and all the way home she made amends for her long neglect of him by thinking of her husband constantly.
- We have gone back for a season to the freedom, the sports, the sights, the exercises which delighted our boyhood.
- A little while past, papa was delighted with the knowledge of what he thought the best way of curing a cold, which was by starving it.
- He was always either drawing or talking, and delighted in teasing the poor cure, who generally answered in a gentle and becoming manner.
- Emily and Hubert watched them with delighted eyes, for the sight was indeed picturesque this fine autumn day.
- The pair were well matched and, impressed by their looks and strength, Wallie was delighted and determined to have them if possible.
- All approach with delight, and all are delighted to linger, If to the outward shape correspond but a courteous spirit.
- When they opened the fish in order to cook it, everyone was astonished at finding such a little boy, and Tom was quite delighted to be out again.
- When he had been in the house an hour Mr. Wickersham was delighted with him, and mentally decided to secure him for his agent.
Definition of Delighted
Greatly pleased. | Filled with wonder and delight. | simple past tense and past participle of delight
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Delighted in a sentence
sentence with Delighted
Delighted used in a sentence
Delighted make sentence
make sentence with Delighted
make sentence of Delighted
Delighted sentence in english