Short & Simple Example Sentence For Delightful | Delightful Sentence
- The valley itself was a delightful spot to have reached.
- He does tell perfectly delightful stories.
- I spent a delightful hour there quietly by myself.
- In a week or two he returned from his delightful outing.
- The delightful music halted more than one hurrying group.
- Lord Houghton told a number of delightful stories.
- We also spent a delightful day with Sig.
- Oh most delightful gentleman! DEM.
- The jingal, for instance, is a delightful weapon at that range.
- They displayed, however, the most delightful ignorance on the subject.
- Parson Adams is one of the most delightful of all notion characters.
- It was delightful to her to see how agreeable everyone was to Rosamond.
- The time of year was delightful for the long journey through Spain.
- Lenhart Davy laughed quietly, but so heartily it was delightful to hear him.
- There are in the same delightful locality some pretty Kiosks of the Sultan.
- A--, had a delightful country house.
- I wonder how the delightful creatures can give us two minutes' thought.
How To Use Delightful In A Sentence?
- And how well the figures that animate this delightful landscape, harmonize with it.
- Mamma and papa have returned from Onteora and they have had a delightful visit.
- This was one of the most delightful evenings that I have ever spent in the northern woods.
- I said I was at that moment studying it, and thought it a most delightful employment!
- Mr. Grant was very pleasant, and began playing the charades in the most delightful way.
- I still remember as delightful most of the circumstances of getting into 79, Radnor Square.
- A pleasure cruise, delightful ship, delightful season, delightful errand, del . . .
- The country through which we passed afforded views of superb breadth and a most interesting and delightful quality.
- She was so taken up with the delightful agitation of finding herself in such a large and imposing assembly that she scarcely thought of her words.
- He received my apology with that intentional charm that is one of his most delightful traits, and resumed his discussion.
- They are surrounded by low but pleasant hills, so arranged as to form a varied but delightful scenery.
- I mean the woman at whose delightful dinner-table the fate of more than one important bill has been decided.
- He was a delightful travelling companion, and regaled me with tales illustrative of the humorous side of his business.
- I answer, a gentleman uninfluenced by a stale proverb; we have a delightful specimen in this very house.
- Indiana, as he sometimes remarked, was delightful as a background though undesirable as a dwelling-place.
- But a more delightful one was that in which I told the successful result of my embassy to the nursery conclave.
- How delightful is it, after passing through the dark labyrinths of human folly to sit at thy feet and drink in the lessons of heavenly wisdom!
- I am inclined to think that, delightful as messing in a large mess is, something is lost by having no personal share in your own catering.
- It was delightful while it lasted, and I do not believe that she ever regretted having had her fling when the chance came.
- It was delightful at first to be secret, a whispering, warm conspiracy; then presently it became irksome and a little shameful.
- What a delightful mixture of child and grave woman she was at that time, and how little I reckoned on the part she would play in my life!
- Hypochondriac spirits may say as they like; but I will maintain, that to those who make the best of it, this is a very delightful world!
- I had lost a round sum of money in that delightful place, where our ambassador was wont to refresh himself after his diplomatic labours and ceremonials.
Definition of Delightful
Pleasant; pleasing, bringing enjoyment, satisfaction, or pleasure.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Delightful in a sentence
sentence with Delightful
Delightful used in a sentence
Delightful make sentence
make sentence with Delightful
make sentence of Delightful
Delightful sentence in english