Short & Simple Example Sentence For Delineate | Delineate Sentence
- No pen can describe them, no pencil can delineate them.
- We are not, but his ability we are in duty bound to delineate truthfully.
- Who has been able exhaustively to delineate the soul's humiliation?
How To Use Delineate In A Sentence?
- Again his pencil moved, and I knew he was attempting to delineate her features.
- As the great actor went on to delineate the terrible consequences of sin, Byron fainted.
- To delineate in a few words the character of the Poverello of Assisi is indeed a difficult task.
- They could not understand a work of art which did not delineate a literary episode or in which the postures were not taken direct from the theatre.
- No poet would attempt to portray its moral aspects, and delineate its beauties, with the idea of exciting our admiration and approval.
- You have chosen simple subjects, in which is no harm of course; but simple subjects in all kinds of art require a masterly hand to delineate them.
- It would require the masterly pen of a Sir Walter Scott to adequately delineate the joyous feelings of the females on such an auspicious occasion.
- Eight principal stars delineate its outline; two are of the first magnitude, five of the second, and one of the third (Fig. 12).
- The post-Aristotelian is the least instructive of the three periods of Greek thought, and I shall delineate only its main outlines.
- I could not, if I would, delineate her features, for I only recall their charm of emotion, their attractive variety of sentiment.
Definition of Delineate
To sketch out, draw or trace an outline. | To depict, represent with pictures. | To describe or depict with words or gestures.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Delineate in a sentence
sentence with Delineate
Delineate used in a sentence
Delineate make sentence
make sentence with Delineate
make sentence of Delineate
Delineate sentence in english