Short & Simple Example Sentence For Delivering | Delivering Sentence
- She would pay him for delivering her from the child.
- However, that will not prevent my delivering the message.
- There he lay, delivering jets of information.
- It was Tartarin delivering justice.
- But how does Christ fulfil his purpose of delivering us?
- Meanwhile Julian Gray came in from delivering his message.
- That would be equivalent to delivering himself over to the hangman.
- Don't try to get out of delivering it.
- Was he not delivering a beautiful lady from the dragon of calumny?
- Some question of fifty pounds was to get from you on delivering letter.
- How earnest and matter of fact she was in delivering her extraordinary errand!
- Forthwith the fire was quenched, and he sang delivering grace.
- But no delivering bands ever came over the hills to reward their watching.
- He uttered each word slowly, like a judge delivering sentence.
- The Professor had no chance of delivering his therapeutic lecture.
- Otherwise Hank wouldn't be delivering them here.
- Nevertheless, Murray had another talk with him before delivering the policy.
- I was delivering milk to the house across the street from the Hatfield place.
- It is hot work delivering an important speech in South Africa.
How To Use Delivering In A Sentence?
- The ministers were successively employed in delivering occasional discourses.
- Hast thou not placed me under the heaviest of obligations by delivering me from a bottle of brass?
- On this occasion he had the satisfaction of delivering 1600 human beings from slavery.
- A pair of widely branching antlers is as useful in warding off blows as in delivering them.
- And was the boy to be the whole afternoon in delivering a cheese, he demanded of her?
- Ecking out his pound of flesh delivering misery in sordidness, he parboils the land.
- Lawyers fall foul upon them, under pretence of delivering flies from their clutches.
- She rapidly scribbled off a letter, and implored of him to let nobody see him delivering it.
- He had come in with Marjorie for the purpose of delivering an imposing warning.
- We settled our business about delivering the letter, and handing over the money, in no time.
- They could do so just as long as the Germans insisted on delivering themselves into their hands.
- A grocer weighing sugar, or a postman delivering letters, does not feel such impressions.
- These voices whispered to her the duty imposed upon herself, of delivering France.
- Anyhow, I went and stood on the terrace while the maid was delivering my message.
- So then in obedience to Him, he went about delivering the earth from injustice and lawlessness.
- After delivering this he tried to put his arm around Simone and to drag her into the next room.
- Mr. Webster opened the case, delivering a most eloquent and exhaustive argument for the college.
- Why not go back to the old custom of himself delivering his Messages to Congress?
- And I got a job after school hours delivering stuff for a grocery store, down in our town.
- At length, after many attempts, Mack succeeded in delivering his hammer according to instructions.
- Eight aqueducts supplied ancient Rome with water, delivering 40 millions of cubit feet daily.
Definition of Delivering
present participle of deliver | An act of delivering.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Delivering in a sentence
sentence with Delivering
Delivering used in a sentence
Delivering make sentence
make sentence with Delivering
make sentence of Delivering
Delivering sentence in english