Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dell | Dell Sentence
- Down in the dell to the right.
- The lovely dell is all his own.
- The brook in the dell they pass.
- Illumed the dewy dell last night.
- All along the dell the sunshine poured.
- The dell maun be but a step across.
- It was a little dell far in the heart of the woods.
- The view of the dell at my left hand was lovely.
- Gradually the dell spread into a smooth, narrow valley.
- Miss Dell gets on your nerves, too.
- Mr. Dell had made his appearance on the stage.
- Greenberg 1934, pbr Dell 1952.
- Coward, 1955, pbr Dell 1959.
- Messner, 1959, pbr Dell 1959.
- Inside the dell it was neither June nor January.
- David McKay 1958, pbr Dell 59, (m).
- Throughout the winter this dell is clothed with the rarest flowers.
- His congregation were passing from the dell to the healthy mound.
- At the bottom of this dell the flowers have an amaranthine bloom.
- They were in the midst of the most perfect wooded dell they had ever beheld.
- Behind the house there was a deep grassy dell through which a brook ran.
- There was quietness now o'er hill and dell and forest-land.
- Near the house is a little dell full of fir-trees, and she runs into it.
- But where's this dell where the Dryad disappeared?
- And, hidden in a dell in the forest, they came upon two women.
- The knight smiled free at the fantasy, And adown the dell did ride.
- I had got enough for that day, and turning about, left the dell with Preston.
- She knew that Miss Dell had real cause for her frequent complaints.
- The glow-worms, numerous and bright, Illumed the dewy dell last night.
- Then I walked up the dell beside Preston, without looking at him.
- In a flowered dell the Lady Venus stood, Amazed with sorrow.
How To Use Dell In A Sentence?
- The stables and quarters are in this dell we are coming to; nicely out of sight.
- How delicious it had been in that green dell under the walnut tree, with the grey squirrels!
- And he caught his charges, either by an arm, and bustled them out of the dell and down the road.
- The cottage itself stood in a little dell where trees grew, and a moorland stream babbled.
- The place was a dell in the woods, the bottom filled with a dark, clear little lake.
- He had some important letters to answer, and he pointed out to Dell the bag which contained them.
- Then through the dell his horn resounds, From vain pursuit to call the hounds.
- When the review was over the old gentleman invited them all to visit Dingley Dell next day.
- But all that appeared to the eyes of Mr. Dell was a somewhat extensive flutter of muslin.
Definition of Dell
(obsolete) A young woman; a wench.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dell in a sentence
sentence with Dell
Dell used in a sentence
Dell make sentence
make sentence with Dell
make sentence of Dell
Dell sentence in english