Short & Simple Example Sentence For Demands | Demands Sentence
- She demands her husband.
- Their demands were met by blows.
- The subject demands a simplicity of colouring.
- Virtue demands our homage wherever it is found.
- But could any man make such demands upon her?
- Kerry was quite equal to current demands on her inhumanity.
- Heaven, death by the hand of, demands patience, 55.
- The argument of St. Paul demands this interpretation.
- Smith's life demands excitement.
- Further, he demands full control of you and of me and of all your men.
- Permit me to settle with the officers, and to clear all demands upon you.
- Good conversation demands restraint, adaptability, and reasonable brevity.
- The time demands attention to myself, Nor will be wasted in revenge on you.
- Yes, when the donor, for those benefits, Instead of gratitude, demands myself.
- What's up now?" suddenly demands the adjutant.
How To Use Demands In A Sentence?
- Beating on the outer oaken doors of the ancient mansion, he peremptorily demands admission.
- Then what are the new proofs of the theory of descent which Virchow demands of us?
- Indeed, a full mind demands this relief in expression, lest the strain become too great.
- Shortly after three o'clock it seems to be settled that Austria's demands will be fulfilled.
- Love demands a variety of qualities, which have long left me, if I ever had them.
- A well-modulated voice demands appropriate changes of pitch, force, perspective, and feeling.
- But though he speaks loud and demands to be heard For threats as for praises, he says not a word.
- A chorus of other demands followed, but Brigham only sat on his box, smiling easily.
- Luther begs all who glory in the name of Christians to conduct themselves as Paul demands 2 Cor.
- Paul demands of the Christian minister that he "rightly divide the Word of Truth" (2 Tim.
- I did not feel at all tempted to enter into a conversation upon the art of acting and its higher demands with this girl.
- Its aims were never simply to get on; it had an altogether different system of demands and satisfactions.
- These are the demands (quite natural demands) of those who are ready to follow the standard of monarchy.
- The honor of my regiment demands that he be run down and brought to justice; and you must not withhold the only proof with which we can reach him.
- However, it was a penalty must be exacted, and he thought that the toll once paid he had secured himself against all demands for the future.
- But the fall of "current futures" would be checked by the demands that must be satisfied in the near future.
- And if not, what are we to think of that attribute of justice, which demands an eternity to inflict the infinite pangs due to a single sin?
- How did they treat the just claims and reasonable demands of the German nation for measures that were admitted to be crying needs of the times?
- The demands of telephonic practice are, however, such as to require condensers of very cheap construction with large capacity in a small space.
- It has filled my thoughts, which I wish to lay open to you with the clearness and simplicity which your friendship demands from me.
- Masses are rude, lame, unmade, pernicious in their demands and influence, and need not to be flattered but to be schooled.
- It was in that old study I so well remember, ere it was renovated to meet the demands of modern taste.
- These demands were not complied with and diplomatic relations were immediately broken off by the British and French representatives.
- These make different demands of their poets; youth wishes to conquer, manhood to fortify, old age merely not to lose.
- In order to save his doctrine from reproach, Edwards has invented a distinction, which next demands our attention.
Definition of Demands
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of demand | plural of demand
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Demands in a sentence
sentence with Demands
Demands used in a sentence
Demands make sentence
make sentence with Demands
make sentence of Demands
Demands sentence in english