Demonstrations In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Demonstrations | Demonstrations Sentence
- What importance have the angry demonstrations of infants?
- Clarence was received with loud demonstrations of pleasure.
- Peace demonstrations occurred in Sofia.
- In one of his demonstrations he sent messages to Italy.
- In fact, some of these demonstrations were tinged with revolutionary red.
How To Use Demonstrations In A Sentence?
- Philosophy volunteered its demonstrations of the absolute impossibility of such a thing.
- The club below were scarcely less violent in their demonstrations of furious joy.
- Her letters are full of expressions of satisfaction at these demonstrations of public feeling.
- In any case it proved no hindrance to the very affectionate demonstrations which now took place.
- May the 9th, attended by demonstrations of the kindest and most flattering regard.
- They have been the sequence of cold, resistless demonstrations of experiment and fact.
- If street demonstrations were confined to religious meetings, all might be well.
- As to the demonstrations with the instrument, many amusing incidents have taken place.
- In one lane was a throng of natives, wilder in their demonstrations of joy than all the others.
- Only a certain curious calm lay on her, killing all outward demonstrations of grief.
- Rapturous parental demonstrations greeted each effort; piano, violin and harp filled in nobly.
- The chief of police had forbidden all processions or demonstrations to take place after the day before.
- Talks or demonstrations are given each week, and an exhibit in the window during the week corresponds with the subject.
- He was received with the greatest demonstrations of joy by the people, who gladly ministered to all his wants.
- Faimungo and his men received me with demonstrations of joy, perhaps feeling a little ashamed of their own cowardice.
- Most ominous of all is the tolerance, and sometimes the encouragement, extended to such demonstrations by schoolmasters and professors.
- The king and the queen received their daughter-in-law with open arms, and with demonstrations of great festivity.
- In what other language could a young woman check while she soothed her espoused lover, in his too eager demonstrations of his passion?
- This expansiveness, this frank parading of unseemly things, is supplemented by other public demonstrations of the passion of the hour.
- But, perhaps, he argued, the officials in their demonstrations of welcome had forgotten to switch the lights off.
- Probably no greater demonstrations were ever held in California cities than when the first incoming express arrived.
- When he returns from the war path, bearing scalps, he is received by all his band with demonstrations of the greatest pride and honor.
- An election in most places is an occasion for breaking heads, abusing opponents, and other similar demonstrations of ardent local philanthropy.
- Patriotic" demonstrations were held before Austrian consulates, in restaurants and coffee-houses.
- During the evening, so threatening became the demonstrations of the people that every effort was made by the authorities to reinforce the Police.
- His whole experience, of course, is one of the most beautiful demonstrations we have of the exquisite economy of Nature.
- It could be seen that he was holding himself in readiness to flatten out on his stomach in case of hostile demonstrations on the part of the wildcat.
- For one of the New York demonstrations the services of a negro singer with a rich barytone voice had been secured.
- In the demonstrations that followed good was shown to be a means to happiness; consequently, every one, loving happiness, loves good also.
- Let no one think the angry demonstrations of little children are negligible or that they have nothing to do with the religious character of the child or the adult.
- It is highly probable that help must first be given to immigrant women in their homes before they can be persuaded to attend any classes or demonstrations outside of their homes.
- His presence excited no rude curiosity or boisterous enthusiasm, but was none the less honored by more subdued and decorous demonstrations of respect.
- The gallant old soldier was in something of a passion because the theories of his superiors did not coincide with his demonstrations, and of course the demonstrations had to give way in that case.
- Those children only attempt to carry their points by noisy and violent demonstrations who find, by experience, that such measures are usually successful.
- In this way a fearful burden is lifted from the credulity of man, and he is left free to believe the evidences of his own senses, and the demonstrations of science.
Definition of Demonstrations
plural of demonstration
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Demonstrations in a sentence
sentence with Demonstrations
Demonstrations used in a sentence
Demonstrations make sentence
make sentence with Demonstrations
make sentence of Demonstrations
Demonstrations sentence in english