Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dentist | Dentist Sentence
- The dentist was silent.
- The dentist was there with two assistants.
- You went to a dentist and pointed out the tooth to him.
- I went to a dentist on the first day.
- She was very agreeable indeed to the dentist and his wife.
- Why should the dentist examine your teeth every year?
- And not a dentist for miles and miles, I suppose!
- I think I prefer to 'take the chair', as the dentist says.
- The want of a Dentist 67 XI.
- Don't let me forget about it or the dentist either.
- The dentist drew two of my sister's teeth.
- She was defying her dentist on a piece of fudge two days old.
- The Dentist and Policeman, walking arm in arm, brought up the rear.
- For Yvonne a visit to the dentist was urgent; Pierrot wanted a Latin grammar.
- A unique character in Paris was Dr. Evans, dentist to the Emperor and Empress.
How To Use Dentist In A Sentence?
- This was even more fascinating than the drill that the family dentist worked with his foot.
- I was being sat on by the dentist and his assistant, and the latter had a black eye.
- The dentist should be asked to help straighten the teeth as soon as they appear crooked.
- One pilot described it well by saying that it is like going to the dentist every day.
- It is used for grindstones of all sizes, including those the dentist uses on your teeth.
- The dentist placed him in a chair, and in a few moments he had pulled out his two front teeth.
- I took my hat and left, and the dentist laughed heartily every time he met me afterwards.
- There lives no more of Western call for a dentist than for one who paints flowers upon silks.
- A Bellingham dentist put whole nuts into his false-teeth baking oven in the evening.
- Even the dentist was old and tottering, so shaky that I was afraid he would fall into my mouth.
- Mr. Holiday had been a dentist in his native Georgia, and his intimates called him Doc.
- The combination of Cousin Park and the dentist is a strong one, I can tell you.
- It is not the function of the biographer any more than it is that of a dentist to prettify his subject.
- Is a musician less keen of perception and adjustment to circumstances than the dentist and photographer?
- It was the same sort of reluctance that you feel when you start out to visit the dentist for a roaring tooth.
- Something about her reminded him of the way she looked the day she took him to the dentist to have a tooth pulled.
- For instance, if you have any bad teeth you should at once go to a good dentist and have them attended to.
- The dentist can stop the decay in a tooth by cleaning out the little hole and filling it with gold or some other material.
- He asked a young dentist and wife down to his apartments behind the bank and feted them on the best in town.
- To advertise dentists they have large cases of false teeth, and they write the name of the dentist with the teeth.
- A fashionable woman called upon a dentist to have some teeth filled, taking with her a little niece.
- The dentist murmured something about moss-grown jokes, and the hostess asked why husbands and lovers were excluded.
- It is wise to have the dentist examine the teeth once or twice every year and remove a limy substance called tartar collecting at their base.
- The assistants had gone, and the dentist was mixing up cement and humming airs from light opera just like old times.
- If the teeth are decayed, consult a good dentist in the early stages of pregnancy, and have the offending teeth properly dressed.
Definition of Dentist
A medical doctor who specializes in dentistry.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dentist in a sentence
sentence with Dentist
Dentist used in a sentence
Dentist make sentence
make sentence with Dentist
make sentence of Dentist
Dentist sentence in english