Short & Simple Example Sentence For Deport | Deport Sentence
- The government made no move to deport him.
- They can, if they wish, rob you or deport you anywhere they like.
- They are unable either to make use of it or to deport it to Germany.
How To Use Deport In A Sentence?
- They were giving her a world of staid counsel how to deport herself, what to say, and in what manner to receive the expected lover.
- He was warned, but would not listen to reason; he was then arrested, and informed of the decision to deport him from Persia.
- It is possible to decapitate a king who sets himself above the law, or to deport or destroy a reactionary and tyrannous aristocracy, but against the crimes or follies of an unrestrained majority there is no appeal.
- He was afterwards released on giving bonds to the amount of $2,000 to keep the peace, and to deport himself in every way becoming a loyal citizen.
Definition of Deport
(reflexive, now rare) To comport (oneself); to behave. | (transitive) To evict, especially from a country.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Deport in a sentence
sentence with Deport
Deport used in a sentence
Deport make sentence
make sentence with Deport
make sentence of Deport
Deport sentence in english