Desiccation In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Desiccation | Desiccation Sentence
How To Use Desiccation In A Sentence?
- Thorough desiccation is essential in order to prevent subsequent mouldiness or disease of the grain.
- It does not coagulate milk, but imparts to it a characteristic taste and is unable to withstand desiccation for more than a few days.
- The red globules which desiccation had agglutinated, had become motionless like ships stranded in shoal water.
- Contrary to what one would expect in an organism existing in keffir grains, this streptococcus is as little able to withstand desiccation as the above-mentioned yeast.
- Now the human body contains nearly four-fifths of its own weight of water, as is proved by a desiccation thoroughly made in a chemical drying furnace.
- The spore-bearing bacteria withstand effects of desiccation without serious injury, and many of the non-spore-producing types retain their vitality for some months.
- I certainly found myself in the best possible situation for subjecting the human body to a process of gradual desiccation without sudden interruption of the functions, or disorganization of the tissues or fluids.
Definition of Desiccation
(uncountable) The state or process of being desiccated | An act or occurrence of desiccating
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Desiccation in a sentence
sentence with Desiccation
Desiccation used in a sentence
Desiccation make sentence
make sentence with Desiccation
make sentence of Desiccation
Desiccation sentence in english