Short & Simple Example Sentence For Desperado | Desperado Sentence
- He became as it were a desperado by reflection.
- It is probable that the brown-faced desperado knew this.
- That desperado has sure got the heart of a woman.
- The desperado half glanced at the latter as he shot a volley of oaths at him.
How To Use Desperado In A Sentence?
- So resourceful and crafty was this desperado that he evaded trap after trap laid for his capture.
- As the messenger sprang forward to find his foe, the desperado lunged against him.
- And it was with the face of a desperado at bay that he confronted Nancy as she entered.
- The desperado pushed his cruel, vice-scarred face close to that of the man he hated.
- Years after these outcasts had come to infest it came one desperado more ferocious than all that had gone before.
- There was something convincing about his method of argument that even this young desperado could not combat.
- Even if they had been, they were not those which any desperado might have emulated, any tyro practised.
- It was the face of a desperado who would stop at nothing, however murderous or cruel, to gain his ends.
- Foiled in this, the desperado returns to where the officials are fighting the flames, and began cutting the hose so as to stop the supply of water.
- The amateur desperado sank to the floor, his big, murderous gun rattling on the iron plate of the coal-deck.
- And between them, in a struggling silence, with now and then an audible rap, or a ring of metal, the two forced the desperado to descend.
- Mr. Standifer was observed to draw near and speak a few sentences to the desperado in so low a tone that no one else caught the words.
- Tradition has it that this cave was one of the hiding places of a famous desperado and horse thief whose gang operated over all this country in early days.
- He saw nothing out of the way in the fact that he had himself been a road-agent, a professional gambler, and a desperado at different stages of his career.
- The ease with which the desperado had vanquished his uncle and the strange behavior of the hitherto infallible Marmion, were things beyond his comprehension.
- A population so suddenly drawn together by the fierce love of gain, and containing so large an admixture of the desperado element, could scarcely be expected to be very orderly.
- It was not merely his reputation that was at stake, though nothing could restore that more effectually than the single-handed capture of so notorious a desperado as Stingaree.
Definition of Desperado
A bold outlaw, especially one from southern portions of the Wild West. | (chess) A piece that seems determined to give itself up, typically to bring about stalemate or perpetual check.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Desperado in a sentence
sentence with Desperado
Desperado used in a sentence
Desperado make sentence
make sentence with Desperado
make sentence of Desperado
Desperado sentence in english