Short & Simple Example Sentence For Destroy | Destroy Sentence
- Why not destroy this letter?
- How shall you destroy it?
- Only to look over some papers and destroy them.
- Now there are persons who would destroy this golden age.
- I didn't 'low to plumb destroy it.
- He, too, can destroy our position of power.
- He was credited with ability to destroy the world when he chose.
- I tell you that you have an enemy who would gladly destroy you.
- Polson at once desired them to do their best, and to destroy the cubs.
- I was at once detailed to destroy it: a feat soon accomplished.
- That may cost the nation its blood; but this will destroy its very soul.
- It is a voracious creature, and unchecked will often totally destroy a crop.
- ORESTES Then is it their decree which doth destroy us.
- But Eugene was destined to destroy the Turkish power in Hungary.
How To Use Destroy In A Sentence?
- Immediately an outcry burst out against the attempt to destroy the ancient liberties.
- It is not so much moral decadence that will destroy us as moral inadaptability.
- Resistance were useless, otherwise it would destroy the whole system of the world.
- Whichever way the latter turned to escape it met a curtain of bullets which could destroy it.
- His object, we are told, was gradually in this way to destroy the whole race of man.
- Their attachment was as great as hers, and I was thus obliged to destroy them all.
- If he indeed has the power, the ability, to destroy your authority, then we do not fare well.
- He next embarked with the head for Constantinople, being resolved to destroy that city also.
- I think this is a wicked, wicked war, waged to perpetuate slavery and to destroy the Union.
- I am in the Union Army, bound to do everything in my power to destroy your government.
- We have seen how ineffectual have been all their endeavours to show that their doctrine does not destroy the responsibility of man for his sins.
- But lightning may destroy a fuse and at the same discharge destroy apparatus in series with the fuse.
- He meant to destroy the two remaining railroads in that part of the country, and that would finish up that region.
- Current leaving it at such a point may cause its metal to dissolve enough to destroy the usefulness of the pipe for its intended purpose.
- Never do anything likely to injure or destroy property, and always look upon looting as a disgraceful act.
- Parties of men went out to drive in the cattle, others to destroy buildings which would interfere with the fire from the fort.
- To let any one into our secret, to reveal that hidden land to a gaping world, would be to destroy it.
- Since I came into this room you have done nothing to destroy my conviction of your unreality apart from myself.
- If she took a glass of water, the voices would call out that it was poisoned; and frequently they urged her to destroy herself.
- It was with difficulty that Garrofat choked down his rage at this latest failure of his plans to discomfit or destroy the prince.
- Two men in a bombing machine can destroy at a single blow the ammunition which, if it had reached the front, might have swept out a regiment.
- It is a unique and most beautiful example of early work; any restoration of it would practically destroy it, and would be an unpardonable crime.
- Nizam-al-Moolk determined to keep no measures with a man who had thus sought his ruin, and he resolved to destroy him.
- To deny these truths is to reject the Bible and to destroy the sovereign omniscience and omnipotence of God.
- The boys said they were very sorry to hear that, for now they could not go to the spring any more; but Jonas said he meant to destroy the nest.
- You have deliberately attempted to destroy the happiness of one of the best friends you have ever had; have betrayed his trust and tried to ruin his life.
Definition of Destroy
(transitive) To damage beyond use or repair. | (intransitive) To cause destruction. | (transitive) To neutralize, undo a property or condition.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Destroy in a sentence
sentence with Destroy
Destroy used in a sentence
Destroy make sentence
make sentence with Destroy
make sentence of Destroy
Destroy sentence in english