Short & Simple Example Sentence For Detachable | Detachable Sentence
- But in the organism the principle is not thus detachable as a thing or agent.
- It was a question of pins, a thing attachable or detachable at will.
How To Use Detachable In A Sentence?
- The platform being easily detachable may serve as a raft in case of injury to the submarine boat.
- Needless to say, the holder should be entirely of metal, and the wire cage detachable and easily renewed.
- The gun-carriage itself is of steel, with hickory wheels and hickory and steel shafts, detachable at will.
- There was a detachable keel below; and fitted into groves on the top were a collapsible mast and sail for use on the surface of the water.
- The detachable part of the arrow is a short but extremely hard piece of wood upon which is fitted an iron head with two barbs.
- When he smiled apoplectically above his first waistcoat and detachable collar, his Adam's apple and his mother's heart fluttered.
- Firewood became a problem, and, to feed the stove, we began to pull pieces off the more easily detachable parts of the Wank.
- My remarks about the kind of mind which holds its thoughts and feelings by so precarious a tenure that they are detachable for use by others were not made with a forethought of your failure.
- He set the four-foot tube in the center of the quadrilateral formed by the pitons and braced it in position by attaching lines to the eyes on a detachable collar that encircled the drill.
- Shrewd enough to understand the heavy claims of serious passion, they prefer affairs of the senses only; episodes that are a secret detachable part of their lives.
- In order to make the sides of the ships collapsible, certain seams were unavoidably left in the plates, where the detachable part joined the main structure.
- Gripped by the ankles he found himself being dragged like a sack of flour from the detachable car to the V-shaped gangway connecting two of the fixed gondolas.
Definition of Detachable
Designed to be unfastened or disconnected without damage. | Any device that is designed so that it can be detached from something else.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Detachable in a sentence
sentence with Detachable
Detachable used in a sentence
Detachable make sentence
make sentence with Detachable
make sentence of Detachable
Detachable sentence in english