Short & Simple Example Sentence For Detectives | Detectives Sentence
- Two detectives were to sit up in turns.
- Two detectives leaped for the cab.
- I went up to watch the detectives at work.
- And those detectives chased me, too!
- The two sides are called detectives and robbers.
- The detectives left the house at the end of the afternoon.
- That very night, detectives arrested Couillard.
- But the detectives found nothing, and I grew desperate.
- During the following days the detectives came just as often as before.
- Day after day the detectives came and told me of what was going on.
- The six detectives were as safely imprisoned as the deputy chief.
- A whistle, and the detectives would burst in and all would be over.
- For practically the whole of the day, the detectives searched the house.
- She had tried to keep Penton from employing detectives to follow us.
- Midwinter watched by the most famous detectives in America, watched for years.
- The inspectors and detectives all told me: "Be brave!
How To Use Detectives In A Sentence?
- Through the window on the landing he saw the detectives guarding the courtyard.
- The captain of the detectives then sends out his men to search for the robbers.
- And as the detectives had drawn the blinds, he was unable to consult the clocks in the street.
- Two detectives stood waiting for them, surrounded by a small crowd of onlookers.
- The captain of detectives was before his desk when Prale was ushered into the office.
- One of the detectives left the suite with Prale and walked down the hall to the elevator.
- A bell rang, and the detectives went out, following the old maidservant who had shown them in.
- Your detectives have made a grave mistake which a word, no doubt, will be enough to set right.
- Sidney Prale did so, and the captain of detectives made notes regarding the addresses.
- When Henry Burns returned a few minutes later, two of the detectives were with him.
- I wish to tell you that one of the shrewdest detectives in New York is at work on this case.
- Failing, she set off for the police station to talk to Detectives Fuller and Brandon.
- Reddy had never had to put detectives on his track or search him out in the poolrooms and saloons of the town.
- Attracted by the shots and the noise, the detectives were already rushing through the hall and up the staircase.
- From the crashing of underbrush, she knew the detectives were having difficulty in following the woman.
- He would go down in police history as the most mysterious of those criminals who have set the detectives by the heels.
- After a month of search, the detectives came to the conclusion that the book was not in his possession.
- On the boulevard he met one of the detectives who had given chase to the murderer and who was returning quite out of breath.
- The movement which the two detectives made toward the two doors told him that his arrest was provided for.
- The detectives caught it and placed it on the table with some difficulty, for it was much heavier than it looked.
- The detectives had already distributed themselves on every side to bar the fugitive's road.
- One of the first tests for guilt invented by detectives was to ask a supposed murderer to touch the body of his victim.
- Under the lamp light, in the midst of the detectives holding him, he was magnificent in his helpless violence.
- M. Hamard had arrived with a whole troop of detectives to carry out investigations throughout my house.
Definition of Detectives
plural of detective
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Detectives in a sentence
sentence with Detectives
Detectives used in a sentence
Detectives make sentence
make sentence with Detectives
make sentence of Detectives
Detectives sentence in english