How To Use Diapered In A Sentence?
- It was of bronze, the symmetrical diapered form of the open work part being supported by chaste and dignified columns of the Corinthian order.
- A portion of the roof over the tomb is elaborately diapered with stars of lead gilt, collars of SS.
- The thicker pillars are of elaborate late Norman work, diapered in a manner recalling the piers of the nave at Durham.
- In the middle of his breast showed the coat of arms belonging to his order, an escutcheon diapered with gold and gules, surmounted with a silver cross.
- The old painters felt this when they diapered their quarry-glazing and did such grisaille work as the "Five Sisters" window at York.