Short & Simple Example Sentence For Diddle | Diddle Sentence
- Farra diddle dino; This is idle fino.
- Farra, diddle dino; This is idle fino.
How To Use Diddle In A Sentence?
- You will find there A fitter hand than mine, to reach her frets, And play down diddle to her.
- Hey diddle diddlety, Cat and the Fiddlety, Maidens of England take caution by she!
- And, upon my word, you don't cut much of a figure when you're doing your best to diddle your fellowmen.
- If they know how, and if they want to, they can sneak into a microchip via the special phonelines and diddle with it, leaving no physical trace at all.
- The consideration I show that poor old man, Grizel, while I know all the time that he is plotting to diddle me!
Definition of Diddle
(transitive, slang) To cheat; to swindle. | (transitive, slang) To have sex with. | (transitive, slang) To masturbate (especially of women).
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Diddle in a sentence
sentence with Diddle
Diddle used in a sentence
Diddle make sentence
make sentence with Diddle
make sentence of Diddle
Diddle sentence in english