Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dimpling | Dimpling Sentence
- There lay the atom, rosy and dimpling in his sleep.
- In the dimpling lines That wrinkle his hale repose.
- The girl's face was dimpling bewitchingly as she held aside her shining hair.
How To Use Dimpling In A Sentence?
- She is a spring among the rocks, and she comes up dimpling from the roots of the world.
- Her colour is a soft dusky brown, under which you can see the blood warming her dimpling cheeks.
- She passed along, her face shyly dimpling with her little innocent smile, and said nothing.
- Eternal smiles his emptiness betray, As shallow streams run dimpling all the way.
- But Rose held her letter fast, dimpling with sudden smiles, half merry and half shy.
- Mary was sitting up straight on the boulder now, her face dimpling as she recalled these various predicaments.
- Thisbe dimpling with satisfaction and undoubtedly filled with tenderness toward a lover capable of expressing himself so eloquently.
- The road sloped to a hollow where the mottled trunks of cotton woods stood in a group round the dimpling face of a spring.
- It was a beautiful day, and the river was dancing and dimpling and winking as the little breezes shook the trees that hung over it.
- For a moment or two she looked after him, an amused smile dimpling her cheeks; then she turned her attention to the gate.
- There must be mistletoe, too she told herself, her mouth dimpling and a suspicion of a twinkle flashing out from under her dewy lashes.
- The great river swept by with hardly a surface motion, dimpling and rippling under the last touch of the day breeze.
- Now at noon you may come there, troubling no living drapery, and dangle your feet over the moss into the dimpling coolness of that mountain pool.
- The lawn blossomed with living flowers and the windows framed faces which shamed, in their dimpling loveliness, the painted cherubs on the wall.
- She turned, dimpling over her shoulder at Francis, who had been standing in rather a dream, where she had left him.
- When we arise next morning, the grey showers fall steadily, the trees hang limp, and the face of the stream is spoiled with dimpling raindrops.
- She was a trim, well-made, tempting girl, with a rougish, dimpling face, and fine chestnut hair clustering all about it.
- She nodded a cheery greeting to the old man of the grizzled whiskers, and with a smile still dimpling her cheeks flashed one glance at Wade.
- The words died away; but there was a sweet smile playing about her lips, and a soft dimpling of the cheek that showed her glance had not been unsatisfactory.
- The mirthful expression that had laughed in her eyes and dimpled over her countenance when I beheld her faint beauty in the fountain was laughing and dimpling there now.
- The rounded contours of her cheeks and shoulders were soft as those of a babe, and Richard had seen naught in all his life so exquisite as her dimpling smile.
- Away to the south, the sea was dimpling and sparkling in ten thousand broken ripples, with here and there a brave vessel sailing away over the cold, heaving waters.
Definition of Dimpling
present participle of dimple | The formation of a dimple.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dimpling in a sentence
sentence with Dimpling
Dimpling used in a sentence
Dimpling make sentence
make sentence with Dimpling
make sentence of Dimpling
Dimpling sentence in english