Short & Simple Example Sentence For Directing | Directing Sentence
- It will be used as a means of developing and directing lives.
- He also wrote a note to his lawyer directing him to withdraw the prosecution.
- And he was always conscious of hidden powers moulding, directing him.
- A mischievous imp was certainly directing Captain Jerry's movements.
How To Use Directing In A Sentence?
- Everywhere an energetic officer of the various departments directing the operations.
- Is it that of securing quiet or of wisely directing the action of the young?
- But you are all directing and commanding together, and there is nobody to obey.
- Every now and then he would look out on the darkening night, always directing his glance upward.
- We need a directing force to assure a comprehensive view and study of the whole rural problem.
- Sylvia was down-stairs at work in the dining-room, directing the efforts of old Antonia.
- This search was gone about systematically Count Michael directing his men personally.
- Penny, fully aware that Mose was directing the conversation where he wished it to go, hid a smile.
- Lieutenant-Colonel Albright was temporarily absent and I was directing the column.
- It is he who has brought each of them to its present seat, it is he who is directing their movements now.
- This is the express desire of those who are directing the Home Service Section of the Red Cross.
- Let me tell you that to-day reason has a more powerful voice in the directing of instinct than it had yesterday.
- I therefore made special observation of the directing of his look toward his own body and toward the mirror.
- Woman herself was nothing more than the embodiment of voluptuousness; it made her what she was, directing and fashioning her.
- He was too busy drawing a bead on a gorgeously arrayed enemy officer who appeared to be directing the defence.
- He had indeed an effect not of a man directing a school, but of a man captured and directed by a school.
- The military kite balloon's first and chief aim is the directing of artillery fire.
- His time is all frittered away in directing the elaborate machinery of a diocese; and all his personal work is gone.
- One day the conversation turned upon the means of directing balloons, and the doctor was asked his opinion about it.
- After the migrating party had gone about fifty miles, messengers from the chiefs overtook them, directing them to return to the village.
- He was used to toil himself, in weariness of body; now he stood here master, was mind and soul and directing will.
- In this manner it moved about the pool, keeping in an erect posture, and always directing the face of the young towards the vessel.
- She cherished, besides, a worshipful admiration for her mother; so that she asked no more than to act as the humble hand under that directing head.
- As he talked he kept stroking his beard, and directing sullen glances at the crew, who were still working hard at hoisting in the bags of copra.
- Must be thorough accountant, capable of directing office and branch work, conversant with income-tax and excess profits duty practice.
- But the fall of a sparrow, or the loss of a hair, they do not feel to be equally the result of His directing agency.
- There, it was said, a large camp of Crees had assembled, and to this post we were now directing our steps.
- He was relieved presently to observe Hentzi hovering on the outskirts of the room directing the servants, a sort of super-major-domo.
- This consists of directing the mind intensely and habitually to all the considerations which ought to guide us in the particular relation to which the affection refers.
- For this reason we shall first trace rapidly the course of the revolution in the south, of which San Martin was the directing power.
- General Lee did not wear long, bushy whiskers, and was at that time probably down directing operations against Fredericksburg.
- And the Missionaries were represented as safe in the lee of the Man-of-war, directing the onslaught, and gloating over the carnage.
- Generally, she avoided interference with the government of the state, but as the wife of so incapable a king she was forced into an attempt at directing public matters.
- No one appears to deny that he has clearly proved the existence of mucous gastritis and enteritis in many or most fevers, or the propriety of directing a part of the remedies to them.
- The intense application of the brain, which is requisite in the one instance, is relieved by directing the attention to a study that requires less thought.
- When it has met on this account it gives information to the belligerents, directing them to abstain from hostilities, and menacing death if a drop more of blood should be spilt.
Definition of Directing
present participle of direct
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Directing in a sentence
sentence with Directing
Directing used in a sentence
Directing make sentence
make sentence with Directing
make sentence of Directing
Directing sentence in english