Definition of Disagreeing
present participle of disagree
How to use Disagreeing in Sentences?
- 1. In 1682 two gentlemen, disagreeing in the pit, drew their swords and climbed to the stage. 🔊
- 2. I feel like disagreeing with all the poets to-day, because they will not say what I believe. 🔊
- 3. Again my mother arbitrarily took the matter into her own hands, disagreeing with me on fundamentals. 🔊
- 4. We must believe the facts asserted, although disagreeing with the solution of the difficulty connected with the sounds. 🔊
- 5. They appoint two other Sub-Commissioners to inspect the land, and they of course avoid disagreeing with their brethren. 🔊