Short & Simple Example Sentence For Discretion | Discretion Sentence
- Without discretion there can be no wit.
- The conquered must be at the discretion of the conqueror.
- It is a discretion to be wisely and justly exercised.
- Foolishness is one thing and discretion is another.
- We have decided to take your discretion for granted.
- Now all discretion and sense of honor in me came to an end.
- Sir, your discretion shall governe me at this time.
- She possessed the discretion of her race, of her age.
- Need I recommend discretion in your demands?
- We don't doubt your discretion in the least.
- Everybody has not discretion to take things by the right handle.
- She assured him of her discretion and he felt he could trust her that far.
- Lefty found discretion the better part of valor and let him go by unhindered?
- Was he the sort of man who would place discretion first and pocket an insult?
- But if you think it best, then we will exercise a wiser discretion in future.
- Most thankfully I leave everything to his discretion and judgment.
- Between us two, she'll have discretion once she gets beyond Jamrud.
How To Use Discretion In A Sentence?
- The master is respected in proportion to the discretion and good breeding of his servants.
- Such a discretion vested in any body of men would constitute the most appalling of despotisms.
- His undignified retreat caused his face to burn; but discretion would not be denied.
- Its consummate discretion and success exhibit the English skill of combination.
- Some judgment and discretion must be exercised on this as on all other points connected with the system.
- Any suspicious action led to the suspect being warned that discretion was the better part of valor.
- All the springs of the animal's body are thus yielded up to the discretion of the rider.
- I see no discretion and no grace which is needed in wider social intercourses that is not required by those of home.
- An officer of all-round ability and discretion for duties in connection with general military intelligence.
- Perhaps the frequent libations he had taken increased his zeal, but they diminished his discretion in a corresponding ratio.
- Once more he saw the little maid of his dreams, and once more he threw discretion to the winds and followed the vision.
- No court or jury are invested with any arbitrary discretion to determine a cause according to their mere notions of justice.
- The boys had figured up what price they could stand as a maximum figure, but considerable discretion was left to their representative.
- After bravery and generosity, tact and discretion are the two qualities that women most admire in men; audacity comes next.
- Vallejo, always broad-minded in his policies, used discretion in the matter and provided those in his district with temporary permits to remain.
- Safe navigation denies the proposition that the judgment and sound discretion of the Captain of a vessel must be confined in a mental straitjacket.
- He knows that, in the dollar, he gives you so much discretion and patience, so much hoeing, and threshing.
- As he grew older, perhaps he did not observe all his wonted discretion in the use of this subtle power, and somewhat presumed upon his own skill.
- The whole matter is left to the judgment and discretion of the Master, that his soul may be saved at the day of judgment.
- Her discretion reedified thy life, But she hath prov'd her selfe a gracious wife.
- We were both boys, younger than fifteen, then, and each possessing, probably, quite as much discretion as valor.
- It is strange that the Irish, who are brimful of shrewd sense, use no more discretion about appointing schoolmasters than dispensary doctors.
- Joe had to give up attempting to persuade him that discretion was called for in discussing the relative merits of West-world and Sov-world.
Definition of Discretion
The quality of being discreet or circumspect. | The ability to make wise choices or decisions. | The freedom to make one's own judgements.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Discretion in a sentence
sentence with Discretion
Discretion used in a sentence
Discretion make sentence
make sentence with Discretion
make sentence of Discretion
Discretion sentence in english