Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dish | Dish Sentence
- Do you want a dish towel?
- Put into an earthen dish 1 lb.
- Turn out on a dish and serve with wine sauce.
- When cooked put on a dish to cool.
- Lay them on a flat dish and cover with fried greens.
- Put in a baking dish in the oven and bake until tender.
- Turn in a dish and cover the top with 2 ozs.
- Turn into a baking dish and stand in a pan of hot water.
- Garnish the dish with thin strips of well-cooked bacon.
- Turn into a well greased dish and bake 3/4 of an hour.
- When done, dish the eels and pour the sauce over.
- Just as they were putting the potatoes in a dish they heard footsteps.
- Turn out on a hot dish and fill the centre with creamed fish.
- Put the oysters on a hot dish and pour biscuit balls and sauce over them.
- Serve on a hot dish with lettuce leaves and hard boiled egg.
- When cold butter a baking dish and cover the bottom with crumbs.
- Strain the cream through a sieve into a dish and add 1-1/2 ozs.
- The solid left in the dish is identical in every way with the original salt.
- Beat well the yolks of four eggs, put them into a dish with 3 ozs.
How To Use Dish In A Sentence?
- She brought him to a dish of water kept for their use by some people who were fond of birds.
- When done a knife blade run down to the bottom of the dish will come out clean.
- Many thanks for the dish you sent me yesterday, which will suffice for to-day also.
- Put in a layer of bread crumbs, a layer of the tongue; fill the dish in this way.
- Line a deep dish with biscuit dough, pour in the beef, cover over the top with more of the dough.
- Faith, after half an hour's dish of talk, that's a reasonable long time to remember!
- On the table was a dish with some ham, a bottle of vodka, plates, knives, forks.
- Lay a little in the bottom of a pudding dish, then a layer of fish and so on until the dish is full.
- I could calm myself sufficiently to pick up the dish and carefully collect the scattered green pods.
- Pour into a broad dish or agate-iron pan and set in a cold place until perfectly chilled and stiff.
- But the mother jumped into the middle of the water dish and stood there, holding the worm in his sight.
- She had got out of the way of eating and into the way of starving; the choicest dish would not have tempted her.
- One day she found a new dish on her table and inquired concerning it, and learned that it was made of snails.
- Cook a teaspoonful of finely chopped onion in 2-1/2 tablespoonfuls of butter in the blazer of a chafing dish 5 minutes.
- Fry on both sides until done; sprinkle over them chopped parsley, place on a dish and serve with a brown gravy.
- Turn into a pudding dish and cover with half a cup of cracker crumbs, mixed with 3 tablespoonfuls of melted butter.
- Cook salted corn-meal for at least an hour; turn into a baking dish and add a cupful of grated cheese and season with pepper.
- And going to the door, he gave the servant in the passage an order, and a few minutes later the latter returned with a dish of charcoal.
- Line a pudding-dish with pie-crust around the sides, and put a tea-cup in the centre of the dish to support the top crust when it is added.
- Butter a pudding dish and fill with alternate layers of cold minced turkey and cooked minced and cold sausage meat, seasoning slightly as you go.
- Then the fire of questions and answers was presently interrupted by Mills, triumphantly bearing in a fresh dish of curry.
Definition of Dish
(transitive) To put in a dish or dishes; serve, usually food. | (informal, slang) To gossip; to relay information about the personal situation of another. | (transitive) To make concave, or depress in the middle, like a dish.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dish in a sentence
sentence with Dish
Dish used in a sentence
Dish make sentence
make sentence with Dish
make sentence of Dish
Dish sentence in english