Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dishcloth | Dishcloth Sentence
- Louise dropped the dishcloth and hurried upstairs.
How To Use Dishcloth In A Sentence?
- Patsey slung out the dishcloth and hung it up, and spread the towel on a bar across the window.
- Felicia, who was wiping the dishes for Charley, hurled herself at Roger, dishcloth and all.
- Here some women in the garb of nuns served me some soup with grated cheese, a compound which suggested a dishcloth in flavor, yet it was very good.
- Mrs. Weston wheeled around abruptly in her surprise, and promptly dropped the dishcloth which she held in her hand.
Definition of Dishcloth
A cloth used to wash dishes. | A cloth used to dry dishes.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dishcloth in a sentence
sentence with Dishcloth
Dishcloth used in a sentence
Dishcloth make sentence
make sentence with Dishcloth
make sentence of Dishcloth
Dishcloth sentence in english