Distributed In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Distributed | Distributed Sentence
- Rose distributed them over the room.
- He has done more than distributed a line of computer code.
- Already invoices were being distributed and orders entered up.
How To Use Distributed In A Sentence?
- Is it not because these metals are distributed in the world in different proportions?
- They distributed their hospitals and their ambulances according to the needs of the occasion.
- If the marvelous fluid is unequally distributed through the system, catalepsy ensues.
- Some tobacco has come up, and has been distributed among the troops, to their great satisfaction.
- Poles from Zanzibar have been distributed for a telegraph line from Mohammerah to Ahwaz.
- All of the extra weight must be carried on the engine section and not distributed over the wings.
- All but two of the resulting seedlings were distributed to friends and relatives living in the countryside.
- Perhaps no other great invention of man has been within so short a period so widely distributed as the telephone.
- In some cases the acid is distributed from a sprinkling can, but this is a refinement which experience shows to be unnecessary.
- At the same time a large amount of frozen meat and fish is brought in and distributed among the guests.
- Having distributed a portion through the car, he passes into the next car, and so through the train.
- Let the money be distributed among the poor, and let them each have fifty bastinadoes on the soles of the feet.
- When the weighing was over he stept calmly from the scales, and the gold and silver were distributed amongst the crowd.
- How could eight persons have distributed this food, even if the ark had been large enough to hold it?
- By their social system the intellectual treasures of the race had been distributed among the whole people, and committed to their care.
- They were distributed in lots of 50 trees, and used to establish 1/4-acre demonstration forest plots.
- Jolly disposed of just eleven of the attractive little miniature domiciles, distributed poles later to each purchaser and rejoined the boys.
- Every effort is made to render them easily transportable; the long girder frame by which the weight is distributed is made to take to pieces.
- The house-commissary distributed the food and acted as agent representing the house in all communications with Confederate headquarters.
- This occurs in the lungs, where there are great numbers of air cells, in the walls of which the blood-vessels are distributed in great profusion.
- A group of urchins, stationed at the door, distributed handbills to the curious, containing the same announcement in bold type.
- Iron, which is very widely distributed in the British islands, is invariably smelted wherever it occurs.
- The bushels of unripe apples she had picked up there, and distributed among his pigs, till he had scolded her for giving them so much green trash.
- I. Produced by Renald Levesque and the Online Distributed Proofreading Team.
- He seemed, indeed, to be like one who distributed a sacramental meat to an intent throng; not a giver of pleasure, but a channel of secret grace.
- Carlota, Rosario and Alice now came in, and soon the contents of the wardrobe were distributed all over the room.
- Where will Coroticus and his wicked rebels against Christ find themselves when they shall see rewards distributed amongst the baptized women?
- They were distributed through the year as follows: winter 1,711, spring 2,475, summer 2,703, fall 1,951.
- From E the gas passes into the large gas holder F, from which it is distributed through pipes to the places where it is burned.
- During the dry season the animals must be distributed over the different villages in the Island, some also being sent to Carsel.
- These proceedings gravely annoyed the Customs officers distributed in the little straw-littered watch-huts that line the Normandy coast.
- Catkins from the Asiatic walnuts were kept fresh and distributed throughout two Persian walnut trees and by mid-afternoon a heavy rain came.
- Calling males were distributed around the pond, where they called from low herbaceous vegetation at the edge of the pond or from plants rising above the water.
- Main canals leading from the streams and intersected by short canals extend in all directions through the fields and orchards, and are distributed in various ways.
- Gid Mackall embraced the opportunity to cook for himself a savory stew with some onions distributed by the Sanitary Commission.
- Even if such material is distributed more or less over the body instead of being confined to the reproductive glands, as some believe, the difficulty is hardly lessened.
- The great titmouse is almost as generally distributed as the robin, and in gardens never a stranger, being busy most of its time looking for insects.
Definition of Distributed
simple past tense and past participle of distribute
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Distributed in a sentence
sentence with Distributed
Distributed used in a sentence
Distributed make sentence
make sentence with Distributed
make sentence of Distributed
Distributed sentence in english