Short & Simple Example Sentence For Divergent | Divergent Sentence
- Anthers with two divergent cells.
- Many widely different and divergent views are held.
- They must be divergent streams flowing from one source.
- That hardly sounds like completely divergent creation.
- Obrovac, Divergent views concerning, 148.
- Then divergent voices shot heavenward and clashed against each other.
- Although collected from divergent localities they soon became acquainted.
- Anthers often near together in pairs, with divergent cells.
- Tall, almost arborescent shrubs; with very divergent and rigid branches.
How To Use Divergent In A Sentence?
- No divergent modifications of the clavicle and coracoid bones are known in the family.
- That the habits of the Judge and the drummer were divergent made it all the more annoying.
- On these divergent tendencies in the modern mind I should wish to make the following remarks.
- The whole world is full of revolt; and every element hath a will divergent from God.
- The divergent streams of the great river of light in this region present a very remarkable appearance.
- So that we have two impulses operating at different seasons and guiding the behaviour into widely divergent channels.
- His embarrassment will be that of selection between widely divergent views, each ably supported by distinguished advocates.
- Do the differences in their larval history seem to point back to certain still more divergent ancestral forms?
- Just because it presents so widely divergent conceptions of what the gospel is, it gives promise of perennial fecundity.
- Various types of business organizations with divergent business methods have been devised for the purpose of conducting life insurance.
- What is the cause of this divergent interpretation of an article, the literal meaning of which seems to be quite clear?
- Government by the few and government by the many stand for widely divergent and irreconcilable theories of progress and social well-being.
- It has diverted my mind from its original grief; and has broken up and rendered divergent the concentrated agony which oppressed me.
- When the fleshy envelope is stripped away, it is astonishing how alike these apparently divergent forms really are.
- And now, see into what an essential unity this criterion draws the jostling, divergent masses in yonder street!
- The divergent political policies of the two, the only matter over which they had differed, had been largely settled by change of circumstances.
- It is only in the synthesis and mutual correction of many divergent ideas that the idea of God grows clear.
- Opinions on the subject of registers, held by the leading voice specialists to-day, are fully as divergent as in 1886.
- In some of their singular properties they are akin to the X rays, while in others they are widely divergent from them.
- But even in the scholastic period these two different aspects of the ideal were clearly recognized, and led to sharply divergent tendencies.
- My impression is that the presence or absence, as the case might be, of a divergent squint would be accepted as absolute disproof of identity.
- It is the divergent and opposite traits of the tribes which make up the English folk that have helped to make us great.
- Thus early, among those most closely united, there appeared the beginnings of those different currents which became so divergent as time went on.
- But, even among the missionaries, the statements are as divergent as they are on almost every other subject relating to China.
- They cannot be established through political power, for the political interests of nations are various and the policies of peoples are divergent and conflicting.
- Of its theme I will tell you only this, that it shows the contrasting loves, material and physical, of two widely divergent types of womanhood.
- It is also reasonable to assume that it is Z64, since we know that von Sinzig was keeping a course slightly divergent to ours.
- By this means the nations and peoples now divergent in religion will be brought into unity, imitations will be forsaken and a universal brotherhood in the reality itself will be established.
- I am not comparing the two destinies as to which offers the greater opportunities for happiness or usefulness, but rather to show how widely divergent two lives may be.
- Those divergent currents have carried them out upon the same placid sea at last; and the same solemn light streams upon the clasped hands and the uplifted faces.
- It is to be desired that the same policy be pursued throughout all industries or occupations rather than divergent ones, and the central authority should strive to attain unity of policy.
Definition of Divergent
Growing further apart; diverging. | (mathematics) Of a series, not converging; not approaching a limit. | Disagreeing from something given; differing.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Divergent in a sentence
sentence with Divergent
Divergent used in a sentence
Divergent make sentence
make sentence with Divergent
make sentence of Divergent
Divergent sentence in english