Document That In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Document That | Document That Sentence
- I grasped the huge document that lay on the bottom of the safe, and opened it.
- I place here a copy of the document that had gone astray (Vol.
- In fact I have his signature to a document that I hope you will sign also.
- Ah, it was a vicious document--that last Will and Testament of Ellen Webster.
How To Use Document That In A Sentence?
- How was it possible to replace the vital document that had been destroyed by fire!
- He wants money, and possibly demands a document that seals the bargain as it were.
- The stranger was seated by the table, reading a large document that looked like a lease.
- Besides, he can't have faked the terms, and that's the only document that counts.
- He handed Entwistle a copy of the document that had been found on the body of the German airman.
- It appears from that document that you were born in 1789, and that you have already passed your seventieth year.
- It implied a doubt as to whether the testator was fully aware of the exact nature of the document that he was signing.
- He was on trial for stealing a document that was purportedly highly sensitive and purportedly worth tens of thousands of dollars.
- Higginson must have forged her name to the document; that was all; and she had naturally sworn that she never signed it.
- In fact, so clear and explicit was this document, that the simple reading of it seemed to be of itself a decision of the question.
- He bribed the librarian to let him see once more the famous document that had just been signed by so many Bishops.
- I showed him a document that his friends were trying to make Penelope sign and he admitted that it was just the way he had dictated it.
- Moreover, it is established by this document that for a time at least the cotton manufacture was "regulated" like the other textile trades.
- The claim of Spanish cession was afterward denied in the very document that served to keep the issue alive for a number of years.
- In a very few years there will be no old-timers of the trail left; and, after all, it is the human document that gives colour and life to history.
- Crosthwaite thrust his hand into his coat pocket and produced the document that von Eitelheimer had vainly endeavoured to induce him to sign.
- It appeared from this document that he belonged to the city of Philadelphia, but was temporarily residing in London.
- Thereupon his expression changed, a cloud darkened his brow; he controlled his emotion, however, and read the document that he held in his hands.
- And what about a certain stolen E911 Document, that posed a direct threat to the police emergency lines?
- I have a belief, supported by no historical fact or document, that between the families of Domenico and Antonio there was a mild cousinly feud.
- I gather from this tedious document that my principality of five thousand persons possesses every appliance and every excrescence of civilized government except a parliament.
- Reflection showed him that Count Michael Temesvar was far too shrewd to trust the document that meant so much to him to insecure shelter.
- I have before me a document that contains most terribly significant evidence of mischief, alike to all classes of the community, that results from crime and a state of social disturbance.
- He recalled the story of a cabeza de barangay in his town who, for having signed a document that he did not understand, was kept a prisoner for months and months, and came near to deportation.
- It was in this document that Columbus formulated the curious cipher which he always now used in signing his name, and of which various readings are given in the Appendix.
- It would, of course, have been much better had he entered the army of a power friendly to England, but the document that he received on enlisting goes far to absolve him from any responsibility in the matter.
- It is stated in a legal document that the bricks, stones, and material on part of the site belonged to the Bristol Chambers Co. Limited.
- I have reproduced this Note in full because its influence was quite particularly fateful and because it was probably the most unfortunate document that ever passed from Berlin to Washington.
- I know for a fact that he got Nivens, the lawyer, to draw up a document that was to give an acre of banana land in Cuba to every idiot in Missinaba county.
- He took a wallet out of his pocket and extracted from it the document that Fritz Siemann had drawn up and signed and which Smith and McPhulach had witnessed.
- The 'Mutineers of the Bounty' was one of the books they liked best, and there was a story of an Iceland farmer, a human document, that had an unfading interest.
- When I showed him the document that Penelope had been made to sign, he realized that he'd made a mistake.
- To the unprejudiced eye this diploma looked more like the document that is drawn forth from the spy's boot in the war melodrama, than the sheepskin of a scholastic institution.
- Although we do not know much regarding the art tastes of Prince Maurice of Orange, who died in 1625, yet we learn from a document that he employed Esais van de Velde as a court painter.
- It was a strange and wonderful document, that inventory, but with Mr. Scorer's assistance I succeeded in checking the main points of it.
- Mr Briggs announced his intention of going to the former with the original document that we prepared for the Pasha, and of using his influence to remove Monsieur Cochelet's hostility.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Document That in a sentence
Document That sentence
sentence with Document That
Document That used in a sentence
Document That make sentence
make sentence with Document That
make sentence of Document That
Document That sentence in english