Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dolefully | Dolefully Sentence
- Peter called dolefully after her.
- They looked dolefully into their glasses.
- If you are dolefully given we can be as sad as night.
- Been dolefully dull these weeks and months past.
- The two little girls went dolefully home to tea.
- Rack's expression was dolefully sullen.
- Bruce shook his head dolefully over the clearly written date.
- At first she was dolefully homesick, and begged me to let her come home.
How To Use Dolefully In A Sentence?
- All argument and persuasion were vain, so the manager had dolefully to clear the ship once more.
- Tutankhamen rests dolefully within the dunes away from bone merchants until 1923 draws nigh.
- The Griffin shook his head dolefully instead, whilst great tears coursed down his cheeks.
- When the good women beheld these contractions they looked at each other meaningly and shook dolefully wise heads.
- But the bottom was soft and muddy, and he flopped about dolefully when he attempted to walk to the bank.
- They whined and howled most dolefully under the tent as the snow masses threatened at any moment to crush it and bury them alive.
- Then a coyote howled dolefully in a distant bluff, and the girl shivered as she shrank down further amidst the furs.
- While he was gazing dolefully into the smoldering ruins, he noticed that his poorer neighbors were gathering the snuff from the canisters.
- Leaden cloud had veiled the peaks since early morning, and now the pines were wailing dolefully beneath a bitter breeze.
- Nor, it must be dolefully confessed, was she of so loving a nature as to love anybody or everybody, as some women can.
- We gave him supper, and tied him up on the lawn, where he howled dolefully all night, and buried bones.
- The bittern alone responded to his voice, as he flew screaming by; or the bull-frog croaked dolefully from a neighboring pool.
- The kitchen door creaked dolefully as it was pushed open by an old woman who walked heavily along the lower hall toward the stairs carrying a lighted candle.
- The night was particularly black, with low-hanging clouds which seemed to hold a threat of rain, and the wind sighed dolefully through the scrub pines.
- This time he walked off, and I reflected rather dolefully that the only clear result of my experiment would probably have been to make it vivid to him that she was in love with him.
- Jeremiads were oracularly and dolefully uttered by many a prophetic pessimist that Chicago would never be rebuilt, that it would be burned again if it should rise from its ashes.
Definition of Dolefully
In a doleful manner
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dolefully in a sentence
sentence with Dolefully
Dolefully used in a sentence
Dolefully make sentence
make sentence with Dolefully
make sentence of Dolefully
Dolefully sentence in english