Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dominated | Dominated Sentence
- It dominated the whole home-life.
- The angel in the man had dominated them also.
- Maria dominated her, although she did not herself know it.
- Then it dominated both, and its music lessened.
- Dominated, swept away by his theme, he dominated others.
- Why should we in this age of the world be dominated by the dead?
- Our intrenchments were dominated almost throughout by the Turks.
- The American insurance market was dominated by the English companies.
How To Use Dominated In A Sentence?
- Gone was the arrogant poise of the head which for forty years had dominated boards of directors.
- Is there any trace in his later years, of the selfish ambition which earlier dominated him?
- Not at the circumstances, but at finding at last this weak spot in the man who had dominated him.
- Throughout, and on both sides, the guns were the factor which dominated the tactics of the fight.
- For the first time in her life Nancy was dominated by a will that was stronger than her own.
- You, the last of a line of men, who for a hundred years have dominated the finances of a nation!
- Then I came in sight of a town of considerable size, dominated by a lofty square tower.
- The American financial world was already completely dominated by the Morgan trust.
- For more than a century and a half the landed interests had dominated the social and political arena.
- Here he seemed so thoroughly in accord with the air of masculine and cultivated refinement which dominated the atmosphere.
- He did not know what she could be feeling; the fact that dominated in his own mind was that her guardian had made her weep.
- The buildings are dominated most effectively by the great pile of the college chapel 97 feet from roof to floor.
- Impulse and inclination dominated her, and she would indulge many primitive instincts without a thought of conventions.
- John dreaded to disappoint him, yet stronger and stronger grew the call of that inner voice which now all but dominated him.
- Everybody wanted to hear his stories, and with this fresh audience to stimulate him, he dominated the scene.
- Were not the soul originally possessed of and dominated by the idea of good, it could never discern it elsewhere.
- However great her fascination, it is really she, after all, who is dominated by mysterious and invisible forces.
- He relapsed into moody silence, and a new expression grew in his eyes till it even dominated that which had shone in them before.
- But he listened imperturbably to what was said of him, dominated by a feeling of burning, all-subduing curiosity.
- And it was dominated by a pair of very small, very bright green eyes, set deep and exceedingly close together.
- That seemed to be the idea which dominated the Tibetans in this matter, and perhaps it was a sound one.
- Her image presided at every council, at every conflict of my mind, and dominated every faculty of my senses.
- Triumphant and colossal, treading the air securely above the shop, the glittering shoe dominated the street with the insolence of success.
- While in theory she despised discretion, she realized that the virtue she despised, not the theory she admired, had dominated her life.
- Theirs was the spirit which dominated the entire Force and which made it possible to accomplish what seemed at times to be almost the impossible.
- A long, wide, dimly-lit room met their eyes, and in its middle the remains of a great mass of apparatus that had dominated it.
- This prepossession dominated all professional naval minds in all countries, until the outbreak of the Great War.
- That striking picture dominated a massive mahogany desk, and, in front of this desk, a very roomy, tall-backed armchair of dark green velvet.
- He had seen from the start that she was dominated by terror, as the kidnapers had intended she should be: and seeing this had recognized her as a negligible factor.
- The fundamental assumption of natural magic is that the universe as a whole and each component part of it is dominated by an indwelling spirit with whom it is possible for the magician to get into communication.
- She dominated whatever company she was in, and the most frivolous things she said carried weight and made people listen because of the way she said them.
- For awhile the figure of Margaret, remote, wounded, shamed, dominated my mind, and the thought of my immense ingratitude.
Definition of Dominated
simple past tense and past participle of dominate
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dominated in a sentence
sentence with Dominated
Dominated used in a sentence
Dominated make sentence
make sentence with Dominated
make sentence of Dominated
Dominated sentence in english