Short & Simple Example Sentence For Domingo | Domingo Sentence
- El domingo perdí seis reales...
- Era un domingo de fines de febrero.
- Piccolo Domingo expedition has failed.
- En fin, veremos si el domingo esto se anima.
- Castillo, Domingo de, 26.
- There was in Domingo a man named Baca.
- Capote, Domingo Menendez.
- The convent of Santo Domingo is very rich.
- Germany and San Domingo abstained from voting.
- Matei domingo quatro coelhos, junto ao ribeiro do Luche.
- Santo Domingo drinking vessels 410 Fig.
- Mrs. Domingo Leoncio, 68.
- He was succeeded by D. Domingo Hernani.
- The steeple of Santo Domingo is the loftiest in all Lima.
- Together occupying the island Santo Domingo or Haiti.
- De Ruiz, Domingo Leoncio, 68.
- But his satisfaction in being in San Domingo ended with that.
- This was shown in the treatment of the Santo Domingo question.
- Like its companion work of art the Santo Domingo suffers from its situation.
- Carranza, Domingo Gonzales, book on West Indies, II, 37.
- The author alludes to Father Domingo Vilancio, who died in 1634.
- We agreed to turn over to the San Domingo Government forty-five per cent.
- On the 2nd of January, 1688, the island of San Domingo came in sight.
- Given in the convent of Santo Domingo at Manila, January 1, 92.
- Santo Domingo See HISPANIOLA.
How To Use Domingo In A Sentence?
- A few years ago we were talking about the annexation of Santo Domingo to this country.
- Because they did not flee with him, father Fray Domingo endeavored to win them over.
- Era costumbre de Godfrey ocupar la tarde del domingo en un paseo de agricultura contemplativa.
- During 1802 large armaments sailed to San Domingo and began the process of reconquest.
- Piccolo Domingo must either surrender the American alive, or give him to us dead.
- The European creditors of Santo Domingo were pressing for the recognition of their claims.
- It was a twisted arrow, and when father Fray Domingo pulled on it, the wound became worse.
- The caravel which broke her mast in starting from Santo Domingo has arrived in the Algarves.
- Her writing-desk, a huge affair, of ancient and almost black San Domingo mahogany.
- At any other time the action of Spain in St. Domingo would create a cry for war.
- The definite loss of Santo Domingo to Spain caused also a great change in ecclesiastical affairs.
- In 1790 the commerce of San Domingo surpassed that of all the British Islands together.
- One series of letters was written while a member of the U. S. St. Domingo Expedition.
- Ozama River, building bridge over, at Santo Domingo City by American citizens, 124.
- It was the color of old Domingo mahogany, and showed off the contour of his fine round head with excellent effect.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Domingo in a sentence
sentence with Domingo
Domingo used in a sentence
Domingo make sentence
make sentence with Domingo
make sentence of Domingo
Domingo sentence in english