Short & Simple Example Sentence For Door | Door Sentence
- A single unlocked door separates her from him.
- We shall know it the minute he opens a door on that floor.
- He opened my door while I was practising.
- As I went out at the door I looked after him again.
- But in the midst there was a great knocking at the door downstairs.
- He came to the dressing-room door and presented me with a telegram.
- I was aiming for the left-hand door because it was furthest from my wife.
- I remained myself, and he, all himself, opened the door and came in.
- At the stage door they smiled painfully, nodded, glad to part.
- By way of additional precaution Beldi closed this door also.
- A jaded, melancholy man of fifty, barefooted, opened the door to me.
How To Use Door In A Sentence?
- Elinor had her key in the door and she flung it open on an unlighted interior as she spoke.
- Patricia went as far as the green entrance door with her and kissed her warmly.
- They opened one door after the other, but only found empty rooms with no further outlets.
- When he reached the door he hesitated, and climbed the stairs and shook hands good-by once more.
- But Davy was off in the moonlight before the door could be opened into our house.
- As she closed the door of the sitting-room behind her, she could not resist a prance of joy.
- He was standing thus when the door of the National opened and three persons came out.
- I drank it off, and was just about to make a rush at the door when Clo stopped me.
- At the door of their own apartment Patricia stood quite still with a rather blank expression.
- But for poor, vagabond Unitarian ministers like me, the place behind the door is good enough.
- Patricia found the room and opened the door with a sense of relief at finding a shelter for her wounded feelings.
- Facing the entrance was a door leading to a balcony, commanding a panorama of the snow-capped mountains.
- They had left the door of the room leading into the corridor wide open to allow a free current of air.
- I found my small friend's door very easily, and turned the key to admit myself.
- Patricia watched the three figures walking briskly down the street, and she closed the door with a little bang.
- At precisely a quarter past eleven the door opened wide, and up came a gentleman in a white waistcoat.
- Davy did not answer here, for the parlor door opened, and my mother appeared, benign and hospitable.
- I came at length to the toll-gate, and returned, braced for any adventure, to the door of my own home.
- In her dreamy state the lady fancied she had got up and bolted the door; but this was a delusion, the door remained ajar.
- Then a little dim street caught his eye, and he knocked at the door of the first house exhibiting a card in the parlour window.
- He had left orders that he was not to be disturbed; and was annoyed when the door opened and Emily entered.
- I went into the bath-room one morning to make my toilet, and carelessly left the door two or three inches ajar.
- The passage was very narrow, but lightsome, for a door was open at the end, peeping into a lawny kind of yard.
- Only when the sun had set would it arise with an angry roar, shake the door of its cage, and terrify the silence of the night.
- He went on and tried it, and sure enough he fetched me up at the door on the very side that he had said I would be.
- I was not mistaken; some one opened the door by which we had entered, gustily, violently, and drew my companion away.
- She called him; he still hesitated, and then, yielding to a sudden desire, she went down the passage and knocked at the door of the room.
- She stared so long with the door in her hand, this time, that I rushed past her and ran up the stairs.
- To avoid commiseration of heartless friends and the triumphant glances of literary enemies, Hubert passed through the door leading on to the stage.
Definition of Door
(transitive, cycling) To cause a collision by opening the door of a vehicle in front of an oncoming cyclist or pedestrian. | A portal of entry into a building, room, or vehicle, consisting of a rigid plane movable on a hinge. Doors are frequently made of wood or metal. May have a handle to help open and close, a latch to hold the door closed, and a lock that ensures the door cannot be opened without the key. | Any flap, etc. that opens like a door.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Door in a sentence
sentence with Door
Door used in a sentence
Door make sentence
make sentence with Door
make sentence of Door
Door sentence in english