Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dotting | Dotting Sentence
- He is dotting down figures.
- Wood haulers are dotting the river.
- Large, damp snowflakes were drifting down, dotting her red mittens.
How To Use Dotting In A Sentence?
- Its houses were set hit-and-miss, thickly dotting the prairie around its main street.
- The dotting of trees over the ground or of specimen shrubs on a lawn is destructive of all breadth of effect.
- Particular attention should be devoted to the finish of some of the small letters, such as the dotting of the i, or crossing of the t.
- The silver thimbles, dotting a porcelain stand covered with a glass shade, had an especial attraction for her.
- Above the heads of the moving masses shells began to burst, dotting the air with smoke-balls and the ground with bodies.
- Everyone passing through the Strip stopped to look at the many small fields and a few large ones dotting the prairie.
- Sir George had worn the red coat, but he was never anxious to have it picturesquely dotting a country-side, when other measures were possible.
- The towering wall of the great dam, with its dotting of workmen silhouetted black against the blue of the Colorado sky, rose high on the left.
- Here and there, in the midst of trees and pastures, lay tiny white villages, dotting the coast-line far away, like white flowers in the grass.
- When they got near the Southern end of the island they began to notice white caps to the Southward, dotting the darkness of the sea.
- Its front wall was of the naked brick, through which the moisture had crept, dotting it every here and there with large water-stains and blotches of mold.
- This great herd of course was not a solid mass of buffaloes; it consisted of innumerable bands of every size, dotting the prairie within the limits given.
- Scattered among the great trees and bushes that margined the noble river, the white wagon-tents of these strange people might be discerned dotting the landscape for the space of a mile and a half and more.
Definition of Dotting
present participle of dot | A dotted pattern; a speckling.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dotting in a sentence
sentence with Dotting
Dotting used in a sentence
Dotting make sentence
make sentence with Dotting
make sentence of Dotting
Dotting sentence in english