Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dozed | Dozed Sentence
- Mike dozed off again.
- Everywhere they dozed and nodded.
- One or the other dozed at times.
- In a few minutes she dozed again.
- Showdown dozed in the desert heat.
- She dozed into a contented sleep.
- Na-che always dozed during the stops.
- Harold several times dozed off to sleep.
- And he sat down, and dozed again.
- He became sleepy and dozed in his chair.
- She looked at her father; he had dozed off.
- The old woman dozed before the fire and snored.
- She leaned her head back and dozed a little.
- She had dozed off into slumber, sitting there alone.
- Sunlight dozed on the floor . . .
- I joined them, and for several hours we dozed fitfully.
- She dozed at last, her face serene and beatific.
- Madame Nanteuil dozed off again in her chair.
- Old Grammont dozed off into dreamland.
- Yes; you must 'a' dozed off.
- But Moses neither dozed nor nodded.
- Eventually I dozed off, there being nothing else to do.
- Nevertheless I dozed off and slept till early daylight.
- Then he woke with a start, and found out that he had dozed off.
- Two of the party dozed inert and stupefied in their sleeping-bags.
- Jason had an anti-pain shot and dozed off as soon as they started.
- Three of us with a bull-pup in the bows dozed under the afternoon sun.
- He smoked his cigarette comfortably through, and dozed off slowly.
- In spite of the terrific din made by the guns he at last dozed off to sleep.
- I was very faint and weak still, and soon dozed off to sleep.
- Once she dozed lightly, to awaken with an intensified sense of tragedy.
- For a long time he could not sleep, but at last he dozed off.
- She dozed in her chair, although they could not induce her to go to bed.
- He dozed and tossed, his lips moving occasionally in a soundless mutter.
- I went to sleep then and dozed off and on till noon, when the storm abated.
How To Use Dozed In A Sentence?
- Roger did feel better after he had cleaned the two dishes and he dozed a little.
- Then he grinned rather sheepishly, realizing that he had dozed off with his clothes on.
- He went back to bed and dozed intermittently until his servant came in to call him.
- He dozed off, and it seemed only an instant later when he was awakened by a harsh cry.
- Then he lay down on his skin couch, pulled his blanket over him, and dozed off.
Definition of Dozed
simple past tense and past participle of doze
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dozed in a sentence
sentence with Dozed
Dozed used in a sentence
Dozed make sentence
make sentence with Dozed
make sentence of Dozed
Dozed sentence in english