Short & Simple Example Sentence For Draped | Draped Sentence
- Frowsy women draped themselves over the window-sills.
- The cathedral and the churches are draped in mourning.
- Moss carpeted the roof and draped its supports.
- America coming toward me draped in the stars and stripes.
- A draped figure, addressing two figures naked and ashamed.
- Clean white sheets had been draped over the skins of the couch.
- The gallery of the triforium itself is draped with arras and rich draperies.
- A decayed hemlock is draped as if by hands for some solemn festival.
- The doors, draped with heavy tapestry curtains, are all open.
- The body had been sewn up in coarse canvas, the Union Jack draped over it.
- He had said, "Wait till spring," and now-the universe was draped in gloom.
How To Use Draped In A Sentence?
- Sidney saw that the window which looked upon this space was draped with a sheet.
- She also hung the windows with green curtains and draped the mantelpiece with the same material.
- Devil-worship remains what it was, even when the idol is draped in the national flag.
- She draped herself on the top of my desk among the pens and ink bottles and leaned towards me.
- They placed him upon a high, draped platform, where there was a small chair and nothing else.
- Beautiful figure in cowl, curly hair and beard, finely draped habit with loose sleeves.
- With great care Martha draped the table with the white linen, and replaced the lily.
- A great shawl draped the small form; the golden hair, a flurry of tangles, floated around it.
- Her head is draped with a sort of Greek turban, beneath which her hair escapes in flying curls.
- The cotton gum is draped in cottony white down as the new shoots start and the leaves unfold in spring.
- The women were all draped in ochre-coloured blankets, fastened under the arm-pits and reaching to below the knee.
- The platform should be draped in black, and a canopy of black drapery may be raised over the urn and platform.
- These seven must wear green robes or mantles and hold the cornstalks, with their hands draped by the mantle.
- Her hands drooped in their vigour, her knees were crossed, and her skirts draped them in long simple lines.
- Mrs. Hildredth has changed the costume from a dress suit to a mantle draped about the shoulders.
- And mademoiselle draped her eyes with their long, dark lashes, as though her maiden modesty quailed before the reminiscence.
- She looked past him toward the soft light that came in at the draped window, and he was not aware that her regard held him fast by the way.
- Peter slipped into his uniform, draped an oil-skin coat about his slender shoulders, and made his way up to the wireless house.
- You were draped in a pretty little white frock, and father took you in his arms every day, and we loved you very much.
- The material, however, was skillfully draped with a veil, and a profusion of pink flowers gave it a seasonable air.
- Frank, the famous tailor carried out his idea in dark brown tweed, in which the poet draped himself upon every conceivable occasion.
- The Lodge room should be appropriately draped in black, and the several stations covered with the same emblem of mourning.
- The hurrying clouds, driven from the eastward, draped in deep folds the higher zones of the sky, with here and there a few stars peeping through.
- Every church-door, draped with gold tissue and silken stuffs, more or less splendid, is thrown wide open.
- He found them draped over huge pillars of ice, marked in Brian's familiar sunset colors.
- Here the gaunt cliffs rise to great wild gardens, draped with soft rose and poignant red amid drowsy undertones of gray and green and gold.
- He laughed as he pointed to a large mirror draped in cypress, saying, "Look into that.
- Below the curiously draped pagoda which commands Tongchuan we met two pairs of prisoners, who were being led into the city under escort.
- College colors, pennants and flags were grouped about pictures, and over the unwashed window was draped Florida moss.
Definition of Draped
simple past tense and past participle of drape
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Draped in a sentence
sentence with Draped
Draped used in a sentence
Draped make sentence
make sentence with Draped
make sentence of Draped
Draped sentence in english