Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dreamer | Dreamer Sentence
- That only the dreamer sees?
- It is the face of a dreamer in a moment of inspiration.
- Such is the price that a dreamer pays for his vision.
- Our musician was essentially a dreamer and idealist.
- How was a dreamer to breathe in a boarding-house?
- And Edgar the Dreamer was happy.
- They showed most of all in The Dreamer himself.
- And they said one to another, Behold, this dreamer cometh.
- Possibly The Dreamer may have taken this view himself.
- The Dreamer lay a night in the old town of Providence.
- Thorndyke was no dreamer nor was he addicted to wild speculation.
- He was the reverse of a dreamer and had little patience with theorists.
- He was a third-generation dreamer of participating in the glory.
- His mood is not that of a dreamer lost to his present surroundings.
- And Life itself to the dreamer is as nothing only the struggling on.
- Is life, then, a dream and delusion, and where shall the dreamer awake?
- In the instance told by Hoffman, the dreamer was chained to the floor.
- The life of Edgar the Dreamer was filled with the subtle charm of mystery.
- The Dreamer had returned from his brief visit to Baltimore a new man.
- Daniel, too, was a dreamer and dream interpreter (Dan. ii. 19, vii.
- THE DREAMER 1 II.
- You are a dreamer,--a dreamer in broad daylight.
- In many respects the dreamer has seen the a-ni'-to world in great detail.
How To Use Dreamer In A Sentence?
- It was inevitable that the young dreamer from Konigsberg should be drawn into the maelstrom.
- What a dreamer he had been, he, a man of the world, to imagine that such an idyll could last.
- I should suppose this dreamer had some hopes, Some prospects built on probability.
- The net of the fisher the burden breaks, And alway the dreaming the dreamer wakes.
- In the vast boughs most bright; I stood a dreamer in a dream In the unstirring night.
- One flash of the false light that had lured him reached The Dreamer at Fordham.
- No bride in your world, busy with her trousseau, has been a happier dreamer than have I, Louis.
- He said that Christ, 'the pale dreamer of the East,' should be revealed to all men at last.
- Now she knew a simpler feeling than that of the grand sympathy of the dreamer with the horrors of war as a whole.
- Renouard had never needed other company than his own, for there was in him something of the sensitiveness of a dreamer who is easily jarred.
- The mantle of dreamer and poet had suddenly dropped from him, but the new mood had a charm all its own.
- In other words, it freed the temperamental artist and dreamer from the spoilt and successful millionaire.
- He was always dreaming; he was a dreamer from birth, and this characteristic got him into trouble now and then.
- The dreamer may not be sensitive to psychic influences while awake, but during sleep may become exceedingly so.
- A practical man would have rejoiced to be guiltless of transmitting the inheritance, but one could see the dreamer grieved.
- For months the pain, alcoholics, and morphine kept the mind in such a daze that there were only the imbecilic mutterings of a dreamer in trouble.
- Wine of the distance ever the reddest seems, And sweet is the world to the dreamer and doer of dreams!
Definition of Dreamer
One who dreams. | Someone whose beliefs are far from realistic. | Any anglerfish of the family Oneirodidae.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dreamer in a sentence
sentence with Dreamer
Dreamer used in a sentence
Dreamer make sentence
make sentence with Dreamer
make sentence of Dreamer
Dreamer sentence in english