Short & Simple Example Sentence For Driving To | Driving To Sentence
- Ten scenes of driving to town.
- The driver had no driving to do, so roared a song.
- He was driving to Middleston.
- I was driving to Del Norte when I met the lions.
- Two scenes of driving to minister and hitching team to gate.
- A quarter of an hour later we were sitting in the carriage driving to the town.
- There had been no sleigh-rides, only the necessary driving to the street.
- Mrs. O'Shaughnessy said, "Don't lay your poor driving to the women.
How To Use Driving To In A Sentence?
- It was mould that they were driving to the garden outside the office building at the factory.
- When he was not driving to see patients he laboured to increase his knowledge of medicine.
- Those who are out of condition will do well to ride, instead of driving to cover.
- Others deemed resumption possible only by driving to the wall a majority of active business men.
- He was relieved when it was all over and he and Ida were in the cab, driving to the station.
- He involuntarily hurried his horse, reached the place, and, driving to the very edge, drew rein.
- Many people, farmers and others, were on the road, riding or driving to Worcester market.
- The visitor to Drimnin should return to Oban by driving to Lochaline, where there is a pier.
- This might be the story of Captain Ramsay driving to Pinega in January to visit that front.
- Katie probably believed there had been a death in the family, and they were hastily driving to the home of some relative.
- In driving to and from Bilton Grange, we passed famous Rugby and talked of our favorite Tom Brown.
- Near the centre of the grounds is an open space, where it is the custom for people to stop in driving to exchange courtesies with their friends.
- All the industrial deviltry, which civilization has been driving to the slums and the backwaters, will have a voiceless continent to conceal it.
- It took twelve hours of hard driving to make the forty miles between home and the appointment, and we were only just in time for the services.
- The flies are also a nuisance in the bush, where veils are usually worn when driving, to prevent their annoyance.
- Due to their injuries they did not feel up to driving to Nebraska so they advertised in the paper for someone to drive them home.
- He himself appears to have had some doubt about it, at a given moment, as they were driving to the Prado.
- In the meantime, since she was driving to town, perhaps she had better take along her aunt's will.
- Once the girls arrived at a decision they lost no time in driving to the nearest town where Penny dispatched a message to her father.
- She asked Lindsay presently if he would mind driving to the market; she wanted some flowers for that night.
- Eleanor looked out upon the driving grey clouds, and wondered if she was driving to her fate, at Brompton.
- Park your car in the garage or driveway, close the windows, and lock it (unless you are driving to your new temporary location).
- Old ladies and gentlemen of the high, titled world now begin by driving to my house almost every morning while I am at breakfast.
- While driving to Piccadilly the horses took fright, broke the pole and harness, and much injured the carriage.
- Once when I was driving to town with de ox team and wagon during de war, dere was soldiers on de road like you never did see.
- They were driving to the gateway of the big farm when they saw Alexander Pop running after them, flourishing something in his hand.
- Fortunately they met these men, who were driving to see him, to ask his opinion about agreeing to meet Don Mariano.
- While driving to the office, Mr. Gulmore's thoughts, at first, were with his daughter.
- He had forfeited his motoring license for habitually driving to the public danger, and on the last occasion had barely escaped imprisonment for his condition at the wheel.
- It is a question whether the amount gained by collecting a few statistics as to the actual presence of the disease will be offset by the harm done in driving to cover persons who will not be reported.
- They came sailing up, those great rounded masses of dark vapour, like huge galleons driving to the West, spilling their freight as they came.
- In it he had requested an answer to be sent to Millbank, and he had subsequently engaged a livery team with which he declared his intention of driving to that place.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Driving To in a sentence
Driving To sentence
sentence with Driving To
Driving To used in a sentence
Driving To make sentence
make sentence with Driving To
make sentence of Driving To
Driving To sentence in english