Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dulcimer | Dulcimer Sentence
- And on her dulcimer she played, Singing of Mount Abora.
- I bought a little dulcimer t'other day which belonged to good Queen Bess.
- And on her dulcimer she play'd, Singing of Mount Abora.
How To Use Dulcimer In A Sentence?
- And on her dulcimer she played, 40 Singing of Mount Abora.
- From the cartoon: the figure playing the dulcimer is underneath the manger, above which is seated the Virgin and Child.
Definition of Dulcimer
(music) A stringed instrument, with strings stretched across a sounding board, usually trapezoidal. It is played on the lap or horizontally on a table. Some have their own legs. These musical instruments are played by plucking on the strings (traditionally with a quill) or by tapping on them (in the case of the hammer dulcimers).
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dulcimer in a sentence
sentence with Dulcimer
Dulcimer used in a sentence
Dulcimer make sentence
make sentence with Dulcimer
make sentence of Dulcimer
Dulcimer sentence in english