Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dull | Dull Sentence
- Away with dull care and pain!
- There was a look of dull horror in his eyes.
- How the dull boors exulting shout!
- That with a dull and mournful echo rings.
- The ocean was a dull green under the heavy sky.
- In life the tail is dull bluish gray.
- The words fell on ears dull to their meaning.
- Wit and gay conceits proceed not from dull heads.
- How dull the world would be without flowers!
- No lark could pipe to skies so dull and gray.
- But on one corner of the bright blade was a dull brown stain.
- That episode in this dull house in the quiet street is over, and gone by.
- He found the sea no longer bright and shining, but dull and green.
- Louise was announced one dull November morning, a few days later.
- And my branches droop, And the dull gray mosses over me grow.
- You, who so bright were wont to blaze, Are dull as wetted straw today.
- Vain by dull poring to divine The meaning of each hallow'd sign.
- Why the dull ache will not depart, By which thy life-pulse is oppress'd?
- In dull despair Gray had submitted to Lumley's plan for escaping the police.
How To Use Dull In A Sentence?
- What a wonderful spell it was that bound me to the dull lane at the end of the town!
- The poor little heart needed nourishment against the gloom and harass of the great dull city.
- His hatchet was dull and rusted, and he had grown unused to the strain and hazard of the war-path.
- A dull thud, a rush, and a rabbit goes rolling over and over entangled in the purse.
- Although the blackcock is a noble bird in appearance, he is dull and heavy, and is easily bagged.
- It was, perhaps, fortunate that the day had been a dull one for both Mrs. Yorke and Alice.
- He could not engage in side-stepping discussions because they became dull and took too long to reach the information that was desired.
- Her eyes were dull and heavy, with drooping lids beneath which a sombre glow flickered and died down.
- The deep fire glowed for a while and then grew dull again, and the old man sank back into his former grim silence.
- He who possesses her should guard her with vigilance; neither suffering her to be polluted by obscene, nor degraded by dull and frivolous works.
- The belly was bluish gray with black spots laterally; the dorsum was dull brownish gray with some brownish red streaks.
- If current in a lamp is too little, its filament either will not glow at all or merely at a dull red, insufficient for a proper signal.
- In life the dorsum was dull brown; the chin was cream; the belly was yellow, and the underside of the tail was orange.
- He had read the tale with lips that quivered with feeling, but as he looked up at his little audience, he met only listless eyes and dull faces.
- I was on the high road with a vehicle, when plashes of rain began to descend, and a low muttering came from out the dull leaden clouds.
- The rest of the body is dull red with 16 incomplete black bands one to one and one-half scales in length on the anterior two-thirds of the body.
- A dull sound came back, like an echo, to the crack of the piece, and a paddle in the leading boat fell into the water.
- The rain dashed fiercely against the window panes as it had on that morning, too, and the sad, dull day seemed to grow sadder and grayer.
- In life the hatchlings had a dull dark green dorsum, pale bright green venter and stripes on head, and reddish brown iris.
- I have, to this day, the same dull head in the matter of conundrums and perplexities which Susy had discovered in those long-gone days.
- The French windows shook, the rain beat against the panes, and a dull booming of wind was clearly audible from outside.
Definition of Dull
Lacking the ability to cut easily; not sharp. | Boring; not exciting or interesting. | Not shiny; having a matte finish or no particular luster or brightness.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dull in a sentence
sentence with Dull
Dull used in a sentence
Dull make sentence
make sentence with Dull
make sentence of Dull
Dull sentence in english