Short & Simple Example Sentence For Duncan | Duncan Sentence
- But Duncan dug up the truth for me.
- Old Duncan was a great smoker.
- But Duncan hated her, too.
- He was thus enabled to succeed Duncan as king.
- But did Duncan (my father) approve of it?
- Seeing the excitement in the rear, Duncan came riding back.
- If Duncan Keith refused to sell?
- To Duncan Dolittle, iii.
- When he asked me, he usually asked Duncan Street.
- Before leaving for London he saw Duncan Fraser.
- On Friday Duncan went to Trent Park.
- Poor Duncan did not know who John Doe and Richard Roe were.
- His constancy to Duncan and to me began to take on a rather pathetic quality.
- William Cary Duncan (C); 12Aug68; R441552.
- Garfield G. Duncan (A); 8Oct69; R469962.
- When Eliphalet Duncan was about twenty he lost both of his parents.
- They ca'd him Duncan Davison.
- She said that Eliphalet Duncan seemed to have forgotten that she was married.
- He was partial to keen business men and such an one was Duncan Fraser.
- And, surely, you cannot suppose that Duncan killed Perrin with his own hand?
- When the nephew died later, Duncan inherited, but never lived at Dhrum.
- Neither Duncan nor I could tell how Jimmie felt about Ursula.
- A few months afterwards Duncan McNab had given some offence to the Laird.
- William Chesney agreed with Duncan Fraser, but made excuses for Alan.
- As he spoke, Dechamp glanced with evident surprise at Duncan McKay.
- The Judgment in Ejectment against Duncan McNab (Isla) was held in abeyance.
How To Use Duncan In A Sentence?
- The voice in the corner declared that the Duncan wraith had never thought of matrimony.
- Poor Duncan had been dead twenty-four hours when the bishop performed that nuptial farce.
- As they did so young Duncan issued from the stable behind the house, leading out his horse.
- She recalled the ring of indignation in his voice when her father suggested bribing Duncan Keith.
- Well, I also observed that it gives Duncan some trouble to speak loud enough to her.
- But Duncan and I talk at times of the young Jimmie who came years ago into our office.
- But she did not remain long thus, for just then old Duncan McKay entered by the back-door.
- Only one Englishman holds his own with the French painters, and he, of course, is Duncan Grant.
- He had told her about the Duncan banshee, and the idea of having an ancestral ghost in personal attendance on her husband tickled her immensely.
- For up to that period no one had received any encouragement to speak of, or enter into conversation about, Duncan junior.
- They were gone so long that Duncan began to be impatient, but at last they returned, and their report was all that could be wished.
- She was traveling with her brother and his wife, and as they journeyed from hotel to hotel Duncan went with them, and filled out the quartette.
- The traditions of the house told that the Barons of Duncan had again and again felt a premonition of ill fortune.
- As Duncan had been getting out of bed for several days before, Dan found him dressed and sitting up.
Definition of Duncan
A male given name; the name of two early saints and of two kings of Scotland. | A surname. | Several places in the U.S.A. and one in Canada.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Duncan in a sentence
sentence with Duncan
Duncan used in a sentence
Duncan make sentence
make sentence with Duncan
make sentence of Duncan
Duncan sentence in english