Short & Simple Example Sentence For Duplicity | Duplicity Sentence
- Is this duplicity on her part?
- Only this, just this is where the duplicity lies.
- The slightest duplicity destroys confidence.
- In a mind thus constituted, duplicity can never dwell.
- What duplicity had Eileen been guilty of now?
- I expected to outwit the bird by a duplicity that was simplicity itself.
- What do you think the world would call such duplicity of conduct?
- In so many familiar ways this duplicity towards what is real is manifest.
- If there were duplicity in this, Honora did not recognize it.
- There are accusations of moral duplicity among Latin-American peoples.
How To Use Duplicity In A Sentence?
- For the knowledge of his deceit and duplicity had made her beside herself with rage.
- Possibly its spectroscopic duplicity may have something to do with the variation in its light.
- The second thought is the open door to duplicity when it comes to a question of morals.
- Abstraction and duplicity both suggest limitations, though these may not be unmixed.
- Simple honesty was in one heart, while duplicity and low cunning filled the other.
- The mother of bigotry and superstitious fear; the father of duplicity and craven cowardice!
- The depths of duplicity that must lurk under that sweet and innocent exterior . . .
- No one realized more fully than did this man the duplicity and cunning of the Breed.
- McGillivray, duplicity of; repudiated by Creeks; loss of influence; death of.
- Somehow, Leslie could never believe Eileen quite as full of duplicity as Phyllis thought her.
- It was not the face of a man who finds himself confronted with the discovery of his duplicity and his hypocrisy.
- There is none but a strict and faithful dealing at home, and a severe barring out of all duplicity or illusion there.
- If he suspects you of anything in the shape of duplicity or treachery and you are innocent, you have really nothing to fear.
- Practicing the art of duplicity in simulating physical ailments will, if persisted in, establish nosophobia.
- And, if more, what so surely as universal duplicity and self-opposition can ensure at once its vitality and its integrity?
- She had forgotten his duplicity and the cold-blooded mercenary game he had played, but the memory of it returned with his first words.
- The very honesty of such a man is pernicious; a little duplicity might have softened the outward manifestations of his hard nature.
- Always an age, conspicuously and characteristically scientific, has been an age of clearly developed classes and of a general duplicity in living.
- His appointment gives a fair measure of the depths of duplicity to which the Prussian system could descend.
- Despite the one great act of duplicity which shadowed his whole life, Ronald was true and honorable.
- The plea may be made that he was apprehensive of duplicity on the part of the Mohawk chief, but this does not wholly excuse his conduct.
- I ask, whether you have ever found men, who were acting and writing with duplicity and sinister intentions, reproach or expose themselves?
- At any moment in this land of instability, the fires which have been kindled by German bad faith and duplicity may break into a conflagration.
- As for that variety of humor that is called irony, it demands a duplicity which the straight-out-speaking Roosevelt could not practise.
- The garment of duplicity was gossamer, he felt, after all, in such atmosphere of loyalty and trust as surrounded him at Rosedale.
- Its duplicity was detected by Dr. Hooke while watching the passage of a comet near the star in 1664.
- He can believe neither Wallenstein's purpose of treason nor his father's duplicity in dealing behind the back of his great commander.
- The natural duplicity of the Oriental had been abashed and inactive before the simple and astounding honesty of these two Quaker folk.
- I felt that it had been my duplicity which had destroyed her virtuous resolutions; my selfishness which had ruined her peace of mind and had plunged her into guilt.
- The naive realist has no need of the hypothesis of a knower, since he can furnish an adequate physical account of the numerical duplicity of the star.
Definition of Duplicity
Intentional deceptiveness; double-dealing.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Duplicity in a sentence
sentence with Duplicity
Duplicity used in a sentence
Duplicity make sentence
make sentence with Duplicity
make sentence of Duplicity
Duplicity sentence in english